2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua 2.0

Money changes everything
Thats Good Jada Pinkett Smith GIF by Red Table Talk

Advertisement
Some of you clearly don’t know any Polynesian families. But everyone’s entitled to make up their own version of what was going on.

Advertisement
Ahfua is a Cane, he just don't know it yet. It's all good though.

Sometimes some situations need to be worked out a different way than we would have wanted. We're going to beat the ******' brakes off TAMU, then Jimbo going to do something corny as **** or lose the locker room or something and then this dude is going to flip to Miami, where he was supposed to be all along.

As for this thread:

Ill Be Back Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kind of reminds me of David Iuli's recruitment. Except he committed to Miami and then flipped to Oregon even though family wanted Miami.
Iuli never committed to Miami. He was committed to Oregon in the summer then decommitted and had a lot of smoke (crystal balls) to come here but never pulled the trigger. Then signed back with Oregon despite his family wanting him here

Some of you clearly don’t know any Polynesian families. But everyone’s entitled to make up their own version of what was going on.

PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO US AMERICANS. I was way to young to understand culture when I lived in Hawaii. I do remember the PACIFIC ISLANDER community being a very tight group.

I lived in Hawaii for 12 years and knew quite a few, which is why I don't think they were silently signaling they wanted him to go to UM. Seems unlikely they would try to ruin his big day with a shirt controversy. Nor do I think they were trolling UM. My best guess is they just put on the shirts because they are nice shirts and the possibility that it would send a message didn't cross their minds. Wasn't anything nefarious about it.

I like @RVACane 's views on him being a flip candidate down the road.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back