2024 NFL Draft Thread

UM about to DOMINATE Round 7
Honestly, I think we’re going for the Ocho round
vince vaughn dodgeball GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Advertisement
Agents play a part in this too.

Luring kids out, giving false hope.

One reason James isnt getting drafted yet is he is a tweaner. Not atheltic and fast enough to play S in the NFL, and just not strong or physical enough to play LB right now.

Advertisement
There has now been a guy drafted from somewhere in British Columbia, someplace called FINDLAY, that I’ve literally never heard of and now someone from the international pathway via England ahead of anybody with you on the side of their logo besides KAM.

I know that the theoretical senior class that would be graduating right now for whatever that means in 2024 was not from Mario, but this is a shameful moment for the school, for those players, and for some of their entourage that gave them bad advice, where applicable

Advertisement
Maybe you dumb****s won’t ride people’s nutties anymore thinking they are the next Ray Lewis when you got guys from England and British Columbia going before their bum asses.

So our best additions in the portal are 7th round/undrafted guys…

And people had the audacity to say Mario did well in the last two portal windows lol.

Good thing is this potential portal class looks nothing like the previous two, as indicated in the money spent + the overall body of work from our targets.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back