2024 NFL Draft Thread

Advertisement
Idk why y’all shocked about Lee either. Most centers aren’t given high grades.

Agree. The search for a qb now is comical. Going back to Ponder. Teams pass on such good players to take a shot on a qb. Rather than piling up the best players .
I want pennix to succeed, he was robbed of the heisman but there is a chance every qb in the 1st round will end up a bust.

Advertisement
Lmfao, is this serious? All Mario has to say is “Yea I know, that’s why I had to bring bring in 2 top 5 classes and a ton of transfers.”

Some of you really think Manny left us with a roster filled with talented guys don’t you?
High school, yes. 100%.

Transfer portal last two years…Well…no one drafted before the 7th. He’s failed there thus far. And now we’re pouring in a ton of money into portal guys…because not only can they help us win now, but they’re better players at this current stage.

So there’s some truth there into NIL working into overdrive to offset the lack of talent on the roster.

How shocking, Miami juniors declare for the draft after subpar seasons and end up drafted way late or not at all...a tradition like no other. These kids never learn. JW and LT should have returned to school for next season. Less so Lee but would have been nice to have him back as well

High school, yes. 100%.

Transfer portal last two years…Well…no one drafted before the 7th. And now we’re pouring in a ton of money into portal guys…

So there’s some truth there.
Mario never used the transfer portal that much until he came here. he's obsessed with hs recruiting, he better learn.
Lee and Cohen did do their jobs, just arent getting drafted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back