2024 NFL Draft Thread

Advertisement
Good pick. I think the Dolphins are drafting well
Just wish we went with an DLinemen instead of an edge guy in the 1st but I get it. Weaver probably wants to create a 4 deep rotation on the edge just like the ravens had.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We really didn't have a lot of good veteran players. Wait for our last 2 classes to develop.

Our guys having the worst day since Custer took the field against the Indians...
Not a good look for sure. If I remember Cohen had a good senior bowl but tested below average - Lee has the whole injury thing hanging over him - Taylor obviously has a stigma that he doesn’t play hard - I’m most surprised at JW but he’s also a tweener that has no real position.

JW should have been more open to a position switch out of high school. His dumb penalties are costing him money. I still think he is a baller - but he screwed himself in multiple ways.

It’s a shame some of our underclassmen don’t have better people in their corner, looking out for their best interest.

Maybe some of these kids just ignore their advice but **** at some point they gotta figure out a way to get through to these guys who think they are better than they are!

Happy for Kam though!

So 1 guy this year. That didn’t play or thrive until he switched positions under Lanning…

But I don’t know how close you follow…

Edit: has this wrong, he got burn as a freshman across the line and settled in as the top center his junior year.
Yes, you were wrong about JPJ which isn’t surprising in the least. You also left Sewell out of your reply, which also makes sense.

And, okay, now that you’ve changed the goalposts to recent development, does Mario get credit for Kam’s All-American year in 2022, First Team ACC in 2022 & 2023, and now 3rd round pick after coming out of high school as the 320th overall prospect?

Which anti-Mario narrative would you like to go with? Because you can’t have it both ways and either, really, exposes your ill-informed and nonsensical opinion on Mario’s recruiting or player development.

You want to criticize wins and losses, have at it. (I won’t bring up the PAC-12 championships, which is more than we’ve had here in two decades)

You want to criticize recruiting and development, you might want watch some football first.

Advertisement
Hoping my Eagles keep it in the family and get Jeremiah Trotter Jr.
Done.
FB_IMG_1714247066501.jpg

Advertisement
According to the NFL Draft half way through 6th round your record is what your record says you are and we may have scarily enough have out played our most senior parts of the roster.

Brutal

Advertisement
Back