2024 NFL Combine (list of participants) CANES start 2/29

Advertisement

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
What have they been doing the past 3 months?! The wild part is that this should be their best showing so can you imagine what they had been running back in December? 4.75??! They should have not run at the combines and done it all at the pro day.

Just checked - Kam barely broke 9’ in the broad jump. That is awful.
Exactly. His numbers are inexcusable. I know 40 year olds who can break 9' in the broad jump. Where is his agent??

If he was struggling THIS much with the broad jump and 40 in workouts, why did his agent allow him to participate?? Why wasn't he advised to wait until his pro day??

There's no way this came as a complete surprise to his camp. They had to have had an idea of what his numbers would be. If not, and his broad jump was way under what they expected, his agent should have then advised against the 40.

The fck is going on here?!

Kam's talent included a ton of intangibles, he is a more physically capable Jaquan Johnson, who managed to have a pretty significant impact with the Bills in 2022. So I think he'll do fine in the league. I never felt 40 meant much at DT, I think LT will be fine. We'll see about JW.

Now we see why Guidry is so focused on adding speed. Every one of our best defenders is track speed slow, and it showed at some critical moments during the season on the field.

Exactly. His numbers are inexcusable. I know 40 year olds who can break 9' in the broad jump. Where is his agent??

If he was struggling THIS much with the broad jump and 40 in workouts, why did his agent allow him to participate?? Why wasn't he advised to wait until his pro day??

There's no way this came as a complete surprise to his camp. They had to have had an idea of what his numbers would be. If not, and his broad jump was way under what they expected, his agent should have then advised against the 40.

The fck is going on here?!
Is that Pete's handiwork?

Kam's talent included a ton of intangibles, he is a more physically capable Jaquan Johnson, who managed to have a pretty significant impact with the Bills in 2022. So I think he'll do fine in the league. I never felt 40 meant much at DT, I think LT will be fine. We'll see about JW.

Now we see why Guidry is so focused on adding speed. Every one of our best defenders is track speed slow, and it showed at some critical moments during the season on the field.
LT had a bad 10 yard split I’m pretty sure that’s what u look at for DT

Advertisement
So Miami players just aren’t as good as the board thought…..again?

Cant wait till Miami is actually recruiting and developing top nfl talent. It’s been too few and far between over the last 20 years and the results on the field show it.

Hope all the guys who left early find a landing spot and also get their degree. We all know what NFL stands for .

So Miami players just aren’t as good as the board thought…..again?

Cant wait till Miami is actually recruiting and developing top nfl talent. It’s been too few and far between over the last 20 years and the results on the field show it.

Hope all the guys who left early find a landing spot and also get their degree. We all know what NFL stands for .
No Fun League

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why I said coming back for another year wasn’t worth it. They are what they are. Imagine what their grades would be like if it wasn’t a weak class at safety.

Still think LT is the only one who could’ve actually raised his stock by coming back. If you can’t blow people away with your athleticism, you better have some **** good film, and he doesn’t.

Advertisement
Back