2024 NFL Combine (list of participants) CANES start 2/29

Advertisement
Yikes. He is definitely still getting drafted, but he needs to find a true believer to prop up his round because anyone’s gonna use these MEH stats so far to move him further down on day three.

Feeling Old Season 8 GIF by The Simpsons
Instincts help him play faster but he also takes too many chances and isn’t fast enough to make up for it. Pulling for him because he’s a great kid but he’s falling

Advertisement
In the age of NIL, Kinchens and Williams leaving early should get their agents fired. Those are donkey numbers for players that needed to test well for the NFL. Could have elongated their playing and earning years coming back to college. WOOF!

There was never a doubt LT was going to the draft, though. Boy had one leg out the door on National Signing Day.

Advertisement
JW is just going to have to move to LB at this size, he's really moving slow. He looks slower than he did while he was here
He measured at 230. I don't think that was his playing weight here.

Advertisement
Can't blame Kitchens for going pro if his dream is to go Pro. Have to think he's always dreamed to play in the NFL after the injury scare he had this year I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to step on the field again.

Advertisement
That’s consistent with how he played on the field.

Kam was a little surprising but I always pegged him as a mid to high 4.5 guy (tape don’t lie) but mid 4.6 is eye opening.
Our guys look slow on the field thankfully Mario is targeting better athletes. We have NOT had freaky guys in awhile our guys seem to consistently look meh at the combine. No shock why our team loses to lesser opponents bc we arent that twitchy

Advertisement
Back