2024 NFL Combine (list of participants) CANES start 2/29

Advertisement
I can’t get the graphic for some reason but his numbers are better at LB (no surprise)

IMG_1372.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Quinyon Mitchell running 4.3 just made himself a ton of money.

On top of being an Elite Cover Corner with terrific instincts & technical savvy, he's also got elite traits to go with it.

Guaranteed 1st rounder.

Wiggins is a stud. Dude is out there toying with WRs and jogging alongside them.

Advertisement
I'ma be real with y'all. There's plenty of slow safties in the league. I actually think Kam is going to be better than fine at the next level.
I’m gonna be honest this combine means next to nothing for like 95% of guys. Tape and in person analysis has already happened. GM’s know who they want. Combine is just marketing material for the NFL.

Advertisement
Leonard Taylor .... they're dropping him like he's hot. (this is not going to work out well for him).

From today's combine:

"Leonard Taylor - Miami

Once considered a likely first-round NFL Draft pick, Miami defensive tackle Leonard Taylor’s stock has plummeted like a stone. There was a hope the NFL Combine would stop the drop, and Taylor could showcase athleticism to help his stock bounce back, but the slide continued on Thursday. Taylor measured in at 6’3” and 303 pounds, but everything else was unimpressive. He ran a 5.12 40-yard dash and posted the second-worst three-cone drill time among defensive linemen who participated. Even his vertical and broad jump numbers were poor. Taylor has gone from a potential first-round pick to a player who probably won’t be selected in the top 150."

James is 6’4 231 with a 4.65. That’s good enough speed to play LB which is where he should’ve been from the jump
That’s what I took away. As a S his numbers suck, but as a LB, they should be in the middle of the pack.

Advertisement
Are you surprised by that? I didn't think we had anyone in those positions who expected to be in the conversation.

We have 5 total players and all 5 have a good shot at making a roster.
We didn't have any offensive akill players declare for draft. The only one that really could have was X.

Kam and James should of probably stayed. They didn't have great 2023 season's and now both are having awful combines. I'm thinking Round 3-5 for both guys.
With dem numbers, they would be **** lucky to be off of the board by the end of round 5.

Advertisement
Wiggins is a stud. Dude is out there toying with WRs and jogging alongside them.
I actually really like all the likely 1st round CBs in this draft:

Quinyon Mitchell, Terrion Arnold, Nate Wiggins, Cooper Dejean, and Kool-Aid McKinstry all look like they will be pretty good to me. I think Wiggins has higher ceiling than Arnold, but probably lower floor. DeJean just seems like a dude that has a really high floor - you know you're going to get good play somewhere from him. I'd take Mitchell as top CB though.

It's after these guys that CB is pretty suspect. Both Missouri guys seem pretty solid. Khyree Jackson is big and decently athletic. Lassiter had a good 3 cone time....

Advertisement
Back