2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanging on every word these Lsu and Texas insiders say is funny. Esoecialy with how they’ve been playing volleyball back in forth with their “ predictions“. I mean it was Texas lock , Lsu lock now back to a Texas lock.What if they’re both locks ? Have we thought of that yet?

What if he commits to both schools at the same time tomorrow, smart guy? Huh? What happens then? LSU hat and a Texas jersey. Mom does Hook 'em while Dad falls off a scissor lift in the background.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We absolutely need to overpay some if we're trying to get to playoff level caliber

"Overpay" is also maybe a pejorative term. With Rashada, it's **** no we won't match UF. But with Simmons I hope it's **** yes we will match, even if that match is above our original reservation price, because the market clearing price has shifted. And maybe we even pay a "suck tax" on top of that if we're going against a Bama or in the case of Scott and Smith a Taint. Not sure I would call any of those scenarios "overpaying".

What if he commits to both schools at the same time tomorrow, smart guy? Huh? What happens then? LSU hat and a Texas jersey. Mom does Hook 'em while Dad falls off a scissor lift in the background.
Double the NIL money

Advertisement
Mine goes up .69%
A0ADE390-5336-46A3-B8F0-2DCB607A3ACD.gif

Advertisement
Ay Cribby a little too active in here today. Every time he post my confidence does the opposite of LSU insider and goes up 0.5%.
lol bruh low key I thought the same thing. Just like in the Cormani thread before he committed to us. IIRC he was in there just talking general stuff, not making any predictions or really even talking about the player but just talk then boom.

Hanging on every word these Lsu and Texas insiders say is funny. Esoecialy with how they’ve been playing volleyball back in forth with their “ predictions“. I mean it was Texas lock , Lsu lock now back to a Texas lock.What if they’re both locks ? Have we thought of that yet?

Aye Crib you think there's any chance we see Steph tomorrow

Feeling It Regular Season GIF by NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back