2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanging on every word these Lsu and Texas insiders say is funny. Esoecialy with how they’ve been playing volleyball back in forth with their “ predictions“. I mean it was Texas lock , Lsu lock now back to a Texas lock.What if they’re both locks ? Have we thought of that yet?
One thing they haven’t mentioned……..

Cane 🔒 👀

Advertisement
Hanging on every word these Lsu and Texas insiders say is funny. Esoecialy with how they’ve been playing volleyball back in forth with their “ predictions“. I mean it was Texas lock , Lsu lock now back to a Texas lock.What if they’re both locks ? Have we thought of that yet?
but what type of lock? and what brand?

What if your offer is as good or better as some schools ? Just keep paying more and outbidding yourself for every kid ? I have news for people thats not smart and has no longevity. We aren’t broke but we aren’t balling on that level and few are. What UF is doing this class won’t last. Especially with no long term plan or success. What they’re doing is desperation especially after their NIL **** show last year.

Fact is we’ve went high level recruiting this year and into even deeper waters than last year. **** near every top kid on our board was a national elite recruit. To play in that section of the pool you better have a lot going for yourself. You aren’t in the running or the top threes of any of those guys if you are “ broke “.
I’m aware of us being the high bidder and losing kids to the top elite tier. I get that. But there’s other schools between that tier and where we’re at that we should be able to beat for some kids with the top bid and that’s not seeming to be the case.

Advertisement
That’s the kind of stuff that cracks me up. When you see how the sausage is made it makes these twats look like absolute buffoons. They’re writing word salads and giving useless percentages lol. I mean what happened to go down from 60 to 55 percent ? And how does one equate that data?
@JG14 would like to know if that is an audio book or if someone can do that in person.

He hedges as little as anyone so there could be some validity there. Hard to see a kid from the Dallas area leave Texas that being said
Not saying you are wrong but this guys says different

1691603430855.jpeg

Advertisement
One semester at each!

Advertisement
The other factor that isn’t being talked about is that the NiL market is still settling in.

We were at the forefront last year and according to most did it better than anyone. Not the amounts but the structure. Now this year a bunch of schools have figured some things out but are likely overspending to try and self correct. And some of the big names who looked bad (like Oklahoma) are trying to go really big. Sark is at a make or break year so he is rallying the troops to keep spending.

Uga, Osu, and Bama don’t have to overspend in a lot of cases. They pay well but put kids in the league and win.

That next tier of school isn’t going to just keep pumping money out beyond maybe 4-5 schools. So the bidding will start to come down. In 2-3 years when this first cycle of NIL kids come through and a few big spenders are seeing 9-4 records or worse and monster payments to kids who have done nothing things will adjust.

We need to win more and look good doing it this year. This class will be fine and hopefully even if it’s just in the 8-14 range we develop…which is another notch on our belts moving forward.
NIL is an inherently unstable, highly variable market that will change with zero notice, and on the fly. There is absolutrly no way to have even close to perfect information or signals. There is a ****load of deception, from all angles.

Basically, you have to show consistent commitment, every year, to demonstrate to as many as possible, that your NIL is always a rock-solid promise and figure. Stand out by being the most consistent, and by delivering.

That isn't done in one year, of course.

Additionally, you absolutely need an internal NIL intel team, gathering as much information possible about what others are doing. It's total war, and we need to act like it.

Advertisement
And then u come to what it really is about.....that make people uneasy and dread the locks, dreadlocks aka Rohan Marley who is a what...... Miami lock. Cane

****, if Rohan has anything to with this recruitment he definitely ain’t coming 🤣
Cole still out there my guy. Marley's can fund that NIL themselves. They have business like the Coffee business and are businesses individually. Im still hopeful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back