2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1691599332978.png

Lol seems like someone in marketing made a mistake

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isn't a player's worth ultimately determined by the maximum amount a team is willing to pay?
A players worth can vary by team. A guy may be worth 5x Miami is willing to pay bc that team missed out on their other targets and are going all in on that one player. Another team may value balance vs giving one guy a huge chunk of their money pool. We just don’t know. We also don’t know what issues some schools may have in locker rooms once the haves and have nots discuss numbers.

Everyone saying we have to overpay isn’t footing the bill here. We can’t keep up with huge universities with huge alumni pools and if we have a pool and assign value accordingly, it likely makes sense to the coaches. We might not always agree, just like we don’t with schemes and play calls, but it is what it is. The only thing with monetary value in this world is money. Everything else is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it and that value changes by the person.

I really shouldn’t do this to myself but starting to believe we steal this. It just fits the bill.

Would only get us back to 14th for the time being but having the best edge-rushing duo in the country would solidify Taylor as an absolute savage recruiter and put everyone back on notice…leaving us the rest of August to put the full-court pressure on Franklin and Breland to line up alongside these beasts.

I sense a quiet confidence.

Advertisement
Hanging on every word these Lsu and Texas insiders say is funny. Esoecialy with how they’ve been playing volleyball back in forth with their “ predictions“. I mean it was Texas lock , Lsu lock now back to a Texas lock.What if they’re both locks ? Have we thought of that yet?

Last edited:
Hanging on every word these Lsu and Texas insiders say is funny. Esoecialy with how they’ve been playing volleyball back in forth with their “ predictions“. I mean it was Texas lock , Lsu lock bow back to a Texas lock. I mean what if they’re both locks ? Have we thought of that yet?
I don’t think anyone knows where he’s picking and Miami being in the top 3 is kinda weird to me in the way that maybe they do got a chance

Advertisement
Hanging on every word these Lsu and Texas insiders say is funny. Esoecialy with how they’ve been playing volleyball back in forth with their “ predictions“. I mean it was Texas lock , Lsu lock bow back to a Texas lock. I mean what if they’re both locks ? Have we thought of that yet?

The best is when one of the LSU gurus lowered his confidence rating (for LSU) from 60 to 55%. LOL

The best is when one of the LSU gurus lowered his confidence rating (for LSU) from 60 to 55%. LOL
That’s the kind of stuff that cracks me up. When you see how the sausage is made it makes these twats look like absolute buffoons. They’re writing word salads and giving useless percentages lol. I mean what happened to go down from 60 to 55 percent ? And how does one equate that data?

Last edited:
That’s the kind of stuff that cracks me up. When you see how the sausage is made it makes these twats look like absolute buffoons. They’re word salads and percentages lol. I mean what happened to go down from 60 to 55 percent ? And how does one equate that data?
It's science... Didnt you watch Oppenheimer!? 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back