2023 2023 WR Raymond Cottrell

Advertisement
Long overdue bump! UGA commit (for now), @LeedsCane says him and Hykeem are targeted for the same slot. She also says they have similar upside. Here's her commentary

If its one or the other and we end up with Cottrell and whiff on Keem, how are you feeling? Personally, I'd be disappointed.

Junior Highlights

First highlight in the Hudl is Emory throwing off his back foot and floating one to Cottrell (I think this was mentioned in the Emory thread someone. Cottrell does the rest himself.

Advertisement
I remember someone saying that Hykeem was the #1 WR on our board. Now his slot is up for grabs? Does anyone remember who said this? @Liberty City El , could you do an eval on Cottrell and compare his upside to Hykeem?

Long overdue bump! UGA commit (for now), @LeedsCane says him and Hykeem are targeted for the same slot. She also says they have similar upside. Here's her commentary

If its one or the other and we end up with Cottrell and whiff on Keem, how are you feeling? Personally, I'd be disappointed.

Junior Highlights

Is that Emory at :26 ???

Impressive bump! I was gonna say, this kid looks like he’s playing Vs. toddlers. Then I saw the date of the video, 🤣😂🤣. 2019!!! He was a youngin’ then too. You can see the difference in the latter videos.

I remember someone saying that Hykeem was the #1 WR on our board. Now his slot is up for grabs? Does anyone remember who said this? @Liberty City El , could you do an eval on Cottrell and compare his upside to Hykeem?
Keem said he was told he was #1 during elite prospect day this winter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Davie is country! What the **** are you talking about. Where I grew up you had to go to the Hudson River to even see a live tree.
Davie is a city with over 100,000 people and home to some of the worse traffic in Broward. It’s no where near country.

Advertisement
Back