2023 2023 WR Raymond Cottrell

Advertisement
I remember someone saying that Hykeem was the #1 WR on our board. Now his slot is up for grabs? Does anyone remember who said this?
Found it. @1murhurricane said the Hykeem was not only the #1 WR on the board but almost at the top of the overall board. Whether or not that's still true after Zo has done his evals would be interesting to know. @1murhurricane do you have any updates on either Hykeem or Cottrell?

Crakkka country
Season 5 Donna GIF by Parks and Recreation

Advertisement
Have family in Davie. My mom's generation used to ride horses there, too. Haven't been in a decade. Is it still a ******-tonk town?
The whole area and demographic started changing as soon as they built I-75 right through southwest ranches. People still ride horses in some areas.
I live very close to Davie people that have been there since the 70’s tell me how wonderful it used to be and I believe them.

Advertisement
Have family in Davie. My mom's generation used to ride horses there, too. Haven't been in a decade. Is it still a ******-tonk town?
No it’s not. You can find ******-tonk if you look for it but that’s true of most towns in the southeast.

Jupiter Farms, is that place built up yet? Used to be wild back there then a bunch of money started coming in. Have a family friend who put a multi million dollar home back there, acreage, big *** pond, etc. Haven't talked in years, but the Davie talk made me think of it.

Advertisement
Jupiter Farms, is that place built up yet? Used to be wild back there then a bunch of money started coming in. Have a family friend who put a multi million dollar home back there, acreage, big *** pond, etc. Haven't talked in years, but the Davie talk made me think of it.
Not yet. The mangroves and the orange tress up the 95 into Hobe sound going North are no longer around and are now plotted so they can build it up too. You were probably familiar with that scene.

I remember it in the early to mid 80’s. It was a total country cowboy boot town. I’m sure Davie is no longer that way but it definitely was a cow town back then.
Still is referred to as an Equestrian community ... you can go trail riding, there are horse farms, some horse boarding. But "cow town" it isn't. You don't find land prices of $750,000 to $1 million plus per acre in "country" areas. It certainly is a refreshing change from high density Miami or Fort Lauderdale though.

Advertisement
Still is referred to as an Equestrian community ... you can go trail riding, there are horse farms, some horse boarding. But "cow town" it isn't. You don't find land prices of $750,000 to $1 million plus per acre in "country" areas. It certainly is a refreshing change from high density Miami or Fort Lauderdale though.
Yeah. I’m talking 1982-84. It was a very country type place. I get that it’s changed.

Advertisement
Back