2023 2023 WR Raymond Cottrell

I mean East Davie and parts of west Davie in the acre homes off 136 are country.
Neither. If you have a Walmart, a Publix, shopping plazas, a highway, multiple car dealerships, a full time, paid fire and police department, and million dollar homes then you’re in the suburbs. The suburbs aren’t country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I live in Davie lol

It’s not country

The Redlands is more country than Davie

Advertisement
Long overdue bump! UGA commit (for now), @LeedsCane says him and Hykeem are targeted for the same slot. She also says they have similar upside. Here's her commentary

If its one or the other and we end up with Cottrell and whiff on Keem, how are you feeling? Personally, I'd be disappointed.

Junior Highlights

There's levels to this, no doubt about that, but this kid is no scrub.

Advertisement
See you there. You gonna drop my daughter off a Davie ranch tomorrow too for horse back riding camp?
Only if she does it in Hick *** Parkland. Everybody knows those million dollars homes around the horse tracks are Hickville…—__—

This post says Gaby is reporting a flip from UGA is unlikely. Anyone have more details from the article as to why?

Advertisement
This post says Gaby is reporting a flip from UGA is unlikely. Anyone have more details from the article as to why?

He didn't give specifics. Just said he was getting the impression that the feeling was it wouldn't happen.
Not much was said about Emory Williams, Cottrell or Riley Williams from any Canes site.

Advertisement
Back