Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
Dabo became used to coming in Florida and getting his kids with ease that he didn’t put the effort into it. These last two commits is evidence that we are in good hands in recruiting with MC. He beat Florida and the SEC bag game. Clemson had a head start with RayRay but Mario caught and won. Huge victories on many levels.

Imagine a few years once we see results on the field and he's had a few years to really sink his teeth recruiting here.

3A1EF6F5-0C23-4B4C-9839-8B82657DD94A.gif

Kudos to the spoilers too

From the Sun Sentinel:

The local star said he started picking up on differences between Cristobal and Clemson coach Dabo Swinney, saying Swinney didn’t talk much to Joseph’s parents and Cristobal did.
“On the official visit, it didn’t feel the same,” Joseph said. “And then some other little things that kind of stood out that I was blind to because I was so in love with Clemson because Miami wasn’t doing what it’s supposed to do. They made it easy for me to leave, so I fell in love with Clemson. I kind of was blind to some of this stuff, like coach Swinney not really ever talking to my parents or picking up the phone. He never talked to my parents on the phone, not even through text, even before I committed and even after.

“Certain things like that started to stick out to me because I’ve seen coach Cristobal reaching out to my family all the time, reaching out to me all the time.”

Joseph said he has developed a close relationship with Cristobal and offensive coordinator Josh Gattis.

“Even his gameplan for me is incredible,” Joseph said. “The vision that he has for me and what he sees and the ways he can use me. Me and coach Gattis built a great relationship. We talk all the time, too. He looks out for me and he teaches me stuff and helps me better myself as a receiver.”

The newest Hurricanes commit will get an early look at what Cristobal and his staff do in their first season at Miami. Joseph said he plans to be around the program a lot this fall.

“I just can’t wait,” Joseph said. “I’m going to be at every home game. I just cant wait to see what coach Cristobal [is] bringing to Miami. Like I said, I’m a fan anyway, so I’ll be definitely in the stands, screaming like I’m a coach.”
Side note they need to move where the recruits sit put them in the nice chairs behind the sideline or in a box something

Imagine a few years once we see results on the field and he's had a few years to really sink his teeth recruiting here.
Maaaann.. I was trying to tempered my expectations on the 23 class because I know it takes a little time to really get to know the kids when recruiting. That sh*t is out the window. What the staff is doing in recruiting is top tier stuff. The 24’ class and beyond will be elite level recruiting.

Advertisement
From the Sun Sentinel:

The local star said he started picking up on differences between Cristobal and Clemson coach Dabo Swinney, saying Swinney didn’t talk much to Joseph’s parents and Cristobal did.
“On the official visit, it didn’t feel the same,” Joseph said. “And then some other little things that kind of stood out that I was blind to because I was so in love with Clemson because Miami wasn’t doing what it’s supposed to do. They made it easy for me to leave, so I fell in love with Clemson. I kind of was blind to some of this stuff, like coach Swinney not really ever talking to my parents or picking up the phone. He never talked to my parents on the phone, not even through text, even before I committed and even after.

“Certain things like that started to stick out to me because I’ve seen coach Cristobal reaching out to my family all the time, reaching out to me all the time.”

Joseph said he has developed a close relationship with Cristobal and offensive coordinator Josh Gattis.

“Even his gameplan for me is incredible,” Joseph said. “The vision that he has for me and what he sees and the ways he can use me. Me and coach Gattis built a great relationship. We talk all the time, too. He looks out for me and he teaches me stuff and helps me better myself as a receiver.”

The newest Hurricanes commit will get an early look at what Cristobal and his staff do in their first season at Miami. Joseph said he plans to be around the program a lot this fall.

“I just can’t wait,” Joseph said. “I’m going to be at every home game. I just cant wait to see what coach Cristobal [is] bringing to Miami. Like I said, I’m a fan anyway, so I’ll be definitely in the stands, screaming like I’m a coach.”
I want to move on. I really do.

But **** I hate Manny Diaz

****kkkkk

Dabo is a fake wanna be dictator and our bich made staffs made it easy for him. Mario is a people person. He talks with these kids parents all the time. Gets them involved in the process. We got a great one. Yall be talking about x's and o's. No man need to be a CEO, let the coordinators be the genius and u bring them great pieces to play with.

Advertisement
Dabo is a fake wanna be dictator and our bich made staffs made it easy for him. Mario is a people person. He talks with these kids parents all the time. Gets them involved in the process. We got a great one. Yall be talking about x's and o's. No man need to be a CEO, let the coordinators be the genius and u bring them great pieces to play with.
We have games against them the next three years ,maybe not this year but 23 and 24 we take the crown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dabo became used to coming in Florida and getting his kids with ease that he didn’t put the effort into it. These last two commits is evidence that we are in good hands in recruiting with MC. He beat Florida and the SEC bag game. Clemson had a head start with RayRay but Mario caught and won. Huge victories on many levels.
We’ve been letting these mfers walk into sofla and get whoever they want due to bags and winning.
But the bs that’s gone in with golden and manny just made it even easier.

Can’t just be a head coach down here and think you automatically have that same type of clout as Dabo cause you’re the home team and you have a polo with a U on it.

These other coaches have been taking it for granted that the last team they have to compete with is the home team.

“The nightmare is over”
Tolbert Bain

Advertisement
Back