Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Very Larry June'ish... Good Job Urine.. shh.. shh... aye... aye.. aye..

hip hop thumbs up GIF by LarryJuneTFM
champagne middle finger GIF by LarryJuneTFM
Numbers....

Advertisement
Louisville is a cool town. It’s more populated than cities like SLC and NOLA but we acting like it’s BFE nowhere.

I lived in the Oxmoor area when I was there. Louisville has a really good bar scene. The craft brewery explosion happened after I moved away so I would imagine they havee breweries and taprooms there now.

lamar was a superstar when he was here. he used to come in the club like an hour or 30 minutes before they closed and just point at girls for his people to go grab. everyone called them “the cleanup crew”. if you didn’t have your girl out the club when he showed up then you might go home empty handed that night.

lamar was a superstar when he was here. he used to come in the club like an hour or 30 minutes before they closed and just point at girls for his people to go grab. everyone called them “the cleanup crew”. if you didn’t have your girl out the club when he showed up then you might go home empty handed that night.

And this is why (among 50 other reasons) it makes me always laugh when dudes on here just can’t wrap their minds around the sheer audacity that some kids wouldn’t wanna run immediately to Miami. It’s really fun being a very big fish in a tiny pond.

And NIL changed the game too, but it used to be extra hilarious when all these kids had no money and the out of touch weirdos on here would be baffled that a kid would go to Louisville and have to eat Church’s over coming to Miami and Prime 112. Like anybody who is 19 years old has money for that lol.

Advertisement
Cassius Clay moved to Miami in 1960 to train with Angelo Dundee at the 5th St Gym. He defeated Liston in 1964 and a day later told everyone he was changing his name to Cassius X. It was a week later that he announced that moving forward he was changing his name to Muhammad Ali.
Regardless. His name is Muhammad Ali.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back