Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
Who's his QB?

Go Canes
Lol not his HS QB!
Big Eyes Reaction GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
That would be Muhammad Ali. Let's not disrespect the man. When he trained in Miami he had already changed his name to Muhammad Ali 7 years earlier. He trained at the 5th Street gym prior to his fight with Joe Frazier March 8, 1971.

Cassius Clay moved to Miami in 1960 to train with Angelo Dundee at the 5th St Gym. He defeated Liston in 1964 and a day later told everyone he was changing his name to Cassius X. It was a week later that he announced that moving forward he was changing his name to Muhammad Ali.

Advertisement
This is the main reason I’m glad they brought Highsmith back in a very important role.

In the NFL, there is no endless well of money, so scouts and executives are required to find reasonable facsimiles to the role/skill they’re trying to fill.

Everyone would love to have Jair Alexander; but can we get reasonably close to the same result from a rookie in the draft or a veteran FA corner for 1/8th the cost?

Louisville has always been a pain and their bag game was always surprisingly strong. How do you thinkbtheyve gotten certain south florida kids? There's no other reason to be in Kentucky.
True

Offensively low standards for admission helps too. NCAA basically made a Louisville Rule when it comes to academics

Advertisement
True

Offensively low standards for admission helps too. NCAA basically made a Louisville Rule when it comes to academics

I got a lot of family in Louisville. It’s not a bad city and lots to do there… winters suck but I can see the allure of kids going there.

They don’t have any pro teams so UL is treated as their pro team. People either wear Kentucky gear or UL gear.

My buddy played DB there from 98-02 under John L Smith and Petrino.

I got a lot of family in Louisville. It’s not a bad city and lots to do there… winters suck but I can see the allure of kids going there.

They don’t have any pro teams so UL is treated as their pro team. People either wear Kentucky gear or UL gear.

My buddy played DB there from 98-02 under John L Smith and Petrino.
People that have never been there like to trash it

But I’ve had some GREAT times in Louisville. Underrated town. No Miami, but some people can’t fathom that Miami isn’t for everyone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back