2023 Transfer portal

Not at all. Not yet at least.
I hate to be "too" negative, but hearing day after day that so-and-so has landed "x" or "y" or "z" some of which we liked or had a shot at, is getting to be so deja vu. There IS a point at which we stop making excuses and say Oh sh*t this sucks. Hope we aren't there (soon.)

Advertisement
I hate to be "too" negative, but hearing day after day that so-and-so has landed "x" or "y" or "z" some of which we liked or had a shot at, is getting to be so deja vu. There IS a point at which we stop making excuses and say Oh sh*t this sucks. Hope we aren't there (soon.)
I wonder how much the loss of Caputo is hurting us with these transfers.

With the lack of slots, you don't take a flyer on underclassman who averaged exactly 0.0 ppg
time house GIF

I wonder how much the loss of Caputo is hurting us with these transfers.
Caputo was here last offseason and the transfers were much traveled Charlie Moore and then Jordan Miller from George Mason. Not exactly stars of the portal. Nijel Pack and Omier are clearly the guys they're waiting on. They're the only two to visit. I believe Jahmir Young from Charlotte is supposed to visit today too. From all his comments he seems focused on getting feedback from the NBA before making a decision so that could be awhile.

For some context, Jordan Miller committed April 12th of last year. Moore committed April 19th.

Caputo was here last offseason and the transfers were much traveled Charlie Moore and then Jordan Miller from George Mason. Not exactly stars of the portal. Nijel Pack and Omier are clearly the guys they're waiting on. They're the only two to visit. I believe Jahmir Young from Charlotte is supposed to visit today too. From all his comments he seems focused on getting feedback from the NBA before making a decision so that could be awhile.

For some context, Jordan Miller committed April 12th of last year. Moore committed April 19th.
Agreed, they certainly weren’t stars at the time. I haven’t read about Young visiting here, where did you see that? That would be nice, but he is getting a bunch of crystal ball predictions to Maryland.

Advertisement
Amazing weather right now (low 80's and sunny with a breeze, not that humid). Hopefully that helps convince him that this is the place to be, and not that depressing ****hole College Park, Maryland.
When I tried to look it up on Twitter, it said he was visiting Wake Forest right now.
Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Advertisement
Take this for whatever it is worth, but regarding Nijel Pack - I saw this on an Ohio State board:

According to a poster on TOS, I guess that stud player Pack from K State is a done deal to Ohio State. Getting $250K and a new car. Someone else chimed in and said same poster is connected because it was same person who told him Sueing wasn’t playing this past year and it wasn’t just about his health (wanted paid). And I guess they had to sit down with Zed two weeks ago as the money wasn’t right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back