2023 Schedule

Advertisement
USC and Vandy play Week 0 games this year and have 12 games. Let me check how many games Hawaii has as well.

Edit. Hawaii has 13 games this year.

That's freaking YUGE!!!

That 2024 schedule was beyond insane. This at least makes it somewhat manageable. Still gotta go @UF and @Clemson.

****, FBschedules.com is a solid site. They already have it updated.

Advertisement
Wanted to make a thread that gives realistic insight on our ACC opponents this year. It’s 9/1 and Georgia Tech played as well as UM. I watched a little bit of the Louisville vs GT game and this is what I thought of GT.

They scored 28 points in the 2nd, and they scored once after in garbage time. I think Louisville just had a horrendous quarter at all levels. They were up 28 - 13 at half and ended up losing 39 - 34.

Offense
I think they suck. OC is not good and OL is weak, and not much depth at all. With that being said they have a qb that’s athletic fast and can throw pretty good. Got about 2-3 WRs that are fast, sturdy, and can catch, but not that tall and no size like a Colby young or even a Frank Ladson on the WR core. RBs are average nothin crazy here.

Defense
Not much to say, they trash as ****.

Overall I’m not sayin UM can’t lose, but GT is not a threat if we come with our A game. We will see how UM looks throughout the season though.

Wanted to make a thread that gives realistic insight on our ACC opponents this year. It’s 9/1 and Georgia Tech played as well as UM. I watched a little bit of the Louisville vs GT game and this is what I thought of GT.

They scored 28 points in the 2nd, and they scored once after in garbage time. I think Louisville just had a horrendous quarter at all levels. They were up 28 - 13 at half and ended up losing 39 - 34.

Offense
I think they suck. OC is not good and OL is weak, and not much depth at all. With that being said they have a qb that’s athletic fast and can throw pretty good. Got about 2-3 WRs that are fast, sturdy, and can catch, but not that tall and no size like a Colby young or even a Frank Ladson on the WR core. RBs are average nothin crazy here.

Defense
Not much to say, they trash as ****.

Overall I’m not sayin UM can’t lose, but GT is not a threat if we come with our A game. We will see how UM looks throughout the season though.
We also play Louisville. Who will be a bigger challenge late in the season when they are up to speed

USC and Vandy play Week 0 games this year and have 12 games. Let me check how many games Hawaii has as well.

Edit. Hawaii has 13 games this year.
So just looked into this, actually really interesting. NCAA made an exception for Hawaii and Alaska to allow one extra game a year for additional revenue (to entice other states to visit the 49th/50th states). This means any team that plays Hawaii in Hawaii could have 13 games on their schedule. Wonder how many times this has been used.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back