2023 Schedule

Advertisement
As long as the Canes dont wet the bed against Miami the Lesser, the TAMU game should be a sellout. Could be an epic recruiting weekend. Great game to get the big name recruits to attend.

Advertisement
Thanksgiving Friday game @BC.

Games on Thanksgiving Friday morning always suck for the road team. Why does UM seem to be in these games so often?

That's what killed our playoff chance in 2017. (Pitt on the road at noon on Thanksgiving Friday)

Advertisement
Losing to mtsu was bad. But if we lose to Miami Ohio it will be worse. The jokes write themselves.

But seriously 4-1 going into unc needs to be the reality. If not. Buckle up boys cause he’s gonna be a long season.

Going through the schedule in an unbiased nature I’m predicting 7-5. Maybe win a bowl to get to get to 8-5.

Upset unc, nc state or fspoo and then I’ll call it a really nice building block season.

Advertisement
Losing to mtsu was bad. But if we lose to Miami Ohio it will be worse. The jokes write themselves.

But seriously 4-1 going into unc needs to be the reality. If not. Buckle up boys cause he’s gonna be a long season.

Going through the schedule in an unbiased nature I’m predicting 7-5. Maybe win a bowl to get to get to 8-5.

Upset unc, nc state or fspoo and then I’ll call it a really nice building block season.
Yea my heart saids 9-3 but my head saids 7-5

Advertisement
B2914D52-5F94-4C08-98C4-02A10D36BC2B.jpeg
A747FB11-EFD2-4D0E-8385-6EF20B594074.jpeg
6F0869F2-78BD-4D64-9D25-E09A575B3939.jpeg

Don’t overlook Temple. They went 3-9 last year in the AAC with a new coach. Looking closer at their schedule they played a couple of those teams tough losing by one score (Navy, East Carolina, Rutgers, and Houston). Also has a Sophomore QB coming off a 3000 yard freshman year.

Advertisement
Back