2023 Schedule

Why are the Temple tickets so expensive? I 100% will be there, just curious why they are over $100 right now.

Advertisement
Thanksgiving Friday game @BC.

Games on Thanksgiving Friday morning always suck for the road team. Why does UM seem to be in these games so often?

That's what killed our playoff chance in 2017. (Pitt on the road at noon on Thanksgiving Friday)

I called it. I just freaking knew the ACC would give us the noon time slot for this game. Worst possible time for a game on the day after Thanksgiving.

Don’t overlook Temple. They went 3-9 last year in the AAC with a new coach. Looking closer at their schedule they played a couple of those teams tough losing by one score (Navy, East Carolina, Rutgers, and Houston). Also has a Sophomore QB coming off a 3000 yard freshman year.
Sad. I remember when 'overlooking Temple' meant a boring 38-10 win.

Advertisement
Not finding an answer to this through search which surprises me, but can anybody tell me when single game home tickets typically go on sale? I am struggling to recall. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
That unc game is the hinge point for our whole season. Will put us at 5-1 or 4-2 provided we lose to tamu like most project. Not tryna be a mope. We then go into a tough stretch. Have to beat uva nc state and bc. 8 wins vs 7 is huge. But we need a surprise win there with Clemson fspoo and loserville. Plus we’re likely to drop a game.

Even with the portal guys our win total looks to be 7 with an outside shot at 8 imo

Advertisement
Anyone know why 13 games for '24? Did one get moved??

Nine conference games. Maybe a ND thing?

If Im not mistaken, there are 3 or 4 "preseason" games each year that allow a team to have 13 regular season games. Its the Week zero schedule.

If Im not mistaken, there are 3 or 4 "preseason" games each year that allow a team to have 13 regular season games. Its the Week zero schedule.
This year we have 4 OOC a 8 conference.
Next year we have 4 OOC, 8 conference, and ND.

It's probably the ND/ACC round robin that added the extra one.

Advertisement
Plus, if we're really, really good, we get to beat UF, FSU, ND, and Clemson all in the same season.

This year we have 4 OOC a 8 conference.
Next year we have 4 OOC, 8 conference, and ND.

It's probably the ND/ACC round robin that added the extra one.

I was unaware that a conference could add games over 12. Interesting.

Advertisement
Back