2023 Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

This would be a huge pick up for whoever gets him. He is super athletic and can shoot it.

Maybe our Mid Atlantic ties get our foot in the door. Not a complete beanpole either so he would be fine to rebound as well.

I would assume Kentucky will be a big player since they got Briscoe from his school a few years ago and Antigua is the primary recruiter for that area.

This would be a huge pick up for whoever gets him. He is super athletic and can shoot it.

Maybe our Mid Atlantic ties get our foot in the door. Not a complete beanpole either so he would be fine to rebound as well.

I would assume Kentucky will be a big player since they got Briscoe from his school a few years ago and Antigua is the primary recruiter for that area.
From some of the talk, it seems Louisville is the early favorite. Mgbako's initial lead recruiter at Duke was Nolan Smith, who is now an asst coach at Louisvile.

Advertisement
Has there been any update on what prospects the coaches are interested in from the class of 2023? There's only 1 guy (Carey Booth) who we've offered that hasn't committed according to the 247 offers list, and it looks like he's going to end up at Notre Dame.

Advertisement
Has there been any update on what prospects the coaches are interested in from the class of 2023? There's only 1 guy (Carey Booth) who we've offered that hasn't committed according to the 247 offers list, and it looks like he's going to end up at Notre Dame.
No idea. Do we know if we are really still after 2023 players or is that just a message board rumor?

I'd be very surprised if Miami's staff is still looking at 2023 prospects. I'd think that ship has sailed. WIth how the recruiting landscape has changed, I think they're looking at the transfer portal and continuing to evaluate and recruit HS underclassmen.

Advertisement
Back