2023 Recruiting

Advertisement
Rivals released their 2023 national rankings today. 8 Florida prospects cracked the top 80.

#9 Marvel Allen
#27 Kris Parker
#41 Sam Walters
#43 Jayden Hastings
#52 Sean Stewart
#63 Carl Cherenfant
#72 Nate Sasser
#79 John Gamble

On a side note, our state would've had 10 prospects crack top 80 if Bewley twins hadn't signed pro deals with Overtime. 3 other players (Montverde & IMG) were also listed. Also, interesting to see Mikey Williams and Bronny James drop in the rankings. As popular as they are on social media, it looks like the cream is starting to rise to the top.
Marvel Allen is an absolute must get. He's also the only one from this list I've seen us mentioned with/offered.

Marvel Allen is an absolute must get. He's also the only one from this list I've seen us mentioned with/offered.
Miami just recently started to get on him, just likes most of the other P5 programs who are recruiting/offered him. Hopefully, the staff can build that relationship enough in the coming months to be a serious option for the kid. Great, great kid on/off the court. Plays as hard on both ends of the floor as any kid I've seen in a long time. High, high motor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back