2023 Recruiting

Advertisement

The talent in "The State of Miami" is at an all time high.

There are 2, maybe 3 kids (Allen, Hendricks & Glenn) at Calvary Christian who Miami should be all over. Don't understand why Miami seems so reluctant to recruit local kids. I'm aware of the "handlers" and some of the other BS that goes on here, but at the same time these same issues exist in other parts of the country as well. For the life of me, I can't grasp why this coaching staff seems to go above and beyond to not recruit/offer local prospects.

There are 2, maybe 3 kids (Allen, Hendricks & Glenn) at Calvary Christian who Miami should be all over. Don't understand why Miami seems so reluctant to recruit local kids. I'm aware of the "handlers" and some of the other BS that goes on here, but at the same time these same issues exist in other parts of the country as well. For the life of me, I can't grasp why this coaching staff seems to go above and beyond to not recruit/offer local prospects.

I question the "handlers" theory with kids outside of the top 50. The "handlers" are normally just people giving their opinion.
I have read that Glenn is a Michigan lean since he is good friends with Jace Howard.
Hendricks has a brother in the same class but I have not read where they are a package deal.
Allen should be wide open since he is three years away from being a college student.
Given how much money you would save recruiting local kids along with the impact it would have on ticket sells, it makes absolutely not sense not to recruit in-state kids.

Advertisement
Why is an event being held before state playoffs is over :unsure:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Keep an eye on Kris Parker. He's a relatively unknown player from Quincy, FL who went from unranked in 24/7 rankings to #2 guard in the country and #15 prospect overall in the 2023 class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back