2023 2023 (Reclassified) 5* Desmond Ricks

This is talking about them as prospects not what they turned into while in college. Cormani is better than everyone you listed except maybe Peterson. He is slightly better than Surtain and Surtain was a prototype. Also Ramsey was a 4 star either.
Yeah I'm very aware of that. That's why I mentioned all of the other guys as the top 5 stars. Not sure how anyone on the planet can say this guy is better at this point than any of those guys. I'm not saying he won't be elite, but there's really no way of comparing, even though you are intent on making such a bold statement.

Advertisement
The story I’ve always heard is that LSU gave his dad a job
Father and mother jobs, a surfboard with twin mercury 250s, cars, etc. the difference in stories of what was given to him over the years dating back to grassy are crazy. What can be agreed upon was the bag was significant to get Peterson/Johnson to LSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we have a legit chance with this kid. From Virginia (so not a s.fla db). Plays on IMG. And now playing on a Miami friendly 7v7 team.
The fact that you said not a s.fla db is hilarious. It’s mind blowing how many great DBs we’ve lost throughout the years.

I think we have a legit chance with this kid. From Virginia (so not a s.fla db). Plays on IMG. And now playing on a Miami friendly 7v7 team.
Wasn't there some talk a while back about him maybe re classifying,would be a homerun if he did with Jackson.

Advertisement
Feels like the only thing that will stop him from coming here is us

Advertisement
Feels like the only thing that will stop him from coming here is us

I'll believe it when I see it. I'm not being a jerk here, but for elite talent I'm always skeptical. Mario has a nice verbal class, but we've stalled and are likely in preservation mode. Lots of players people have thought were coming have given a verbal elsewhere. I'm going back to where I used to be, just waiting on signing days.

I'll believe it when I see it. I'm not being a jerk here, but for elite talent I'm always skeptical. Mario has a nice verbal class, but we've stalled and are likely in preservation mode. Lots of players people have thought were coming have given a verbal elsewhere. I'm going back to where I used to be, just waiting on signing days.
It’s not being a jerk by literally looking at mountains of data and doing the smart thing

Makes for terrible message board conversations maybe 😂

Advertisement
Back