2023 2023 (Reclassified) 5* Desmond Ricks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ricks vs Cormani, who ya got?
Boffum! Or as the little girl says
Compromise Shrug GIF

Advertisement
Which isn’t a knock on Ricks, he is elite, but Cormani is probably the best CB prospect in 15 years and I think he MAYBE even better than that.
Yeah probably not. Some of the #1 rated corners coming out in the last 15 years have been Surtain, Okudah, Millener, Kirkpatrick, Patrick Peterson, and Eric Berry(who moved to safety). I'm sure he's good, but if you really go back and look at the top corners over the last 15 years, you'll see that many of them were 4 stars coming out like Ramsey and Gilmore. It's a much tougher position to predict than you would think.

Yeah probably not. Some of the #1 rated corners coming out in the last 15 years have been Surtain, Okudah, Millener, Kirkpatrick, Patrick Peterson, and Eric Berry(who moved to safety). I'm sure he's good, but if you really go back and look at the top corners over the last 15 years, you'll see that many of them were 4 stars coming out like Ramsey and Gilmore. It's a much tougher position to predict than you would think.
This is talking about them as prospects not what they turned into while in college. Cormani is better than everyone you listed except maybe Peterson. He is slightly better than Surtain and Surtain was a prototype. Also Ramsey was a 4 star either.

Last edited:
This is talking about them as prospects not what they turned into while in college. Cormani is better than everyone you listed except maybe Peterson. He is slightly better than Surtain and Surtain was a prototype. Also Ramsey was a 4 star either.
Is Peterson the best DB to ever come out of LSU?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Him and Surtain are probably about equal. Surtain came from pro bowl pedigree and was a prototype. Started his first year at Bama. I ragged on him when he was getting beat by Clemson in the championship game but he was solid his whole time there. Corms I had a little better measurable but I don’t know much about his mental game.

Speaking of Patrick Johnson, didn’t Urban whistle blow on Miami when yall were recruiting or did something underhanded that steered him away from yall?

Advertisement
Back