2023 2023 RB Kalib Hicks receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

5’11 195lbs 3-star RB out of Denton TX, goes to 5A school Ryan

Had a phenomenal Junior year with 1,448yds 18TD’s at 6.7ypc.

Also a track athlete that ran in 4x200 relays & had a 11.64 in the 100m his sophomore year.

Is a shifty jump-cut runner with great accelerating burst in the open field. Has an extra gear with good breakaway speed & has great agility with his change of direction, being able to cut on dime without downshifting. Displays very good running vision finding open lanes & runs with very good balance with his ability to break tackles.

He runs a lot like Abram Smith from Baylor, big back with good speed to power combo.

Plays with 5-star LB Anthony Hill who we just offered, playing at Ryan HS that produces great talent every class:

- 2022 4-star CB Austin Jordan; signed with Texas
- 2021 4-star TE Ja’Tavion Sanders; signed with Texas
- 2021 4-star CB Billy Bowman; signed with Oklahoma
- 2021 3-star QB Seth Henigan; signed with Memphis
- 2021 3-star S Ty Marsh; signed with Hawaii
- 2020 5-star LB Drew Sanders; signed with Bama (transferred to Arkansas)
- 2020 3-star RB Emani Bailey; signed with ULL (transferred to TCU)
- 2018 4-star QB Spencer Sanders; signed with OK ST
- 2018 3-star WR Tauskie Dove; signed with Mizzou
- 2018 3-star CB Jordan Rucker; signed with Purdue

Plays for the top tier Team Flex 7v7 out of the DFW area.

Holds offers from Baylor, TCU, Ole Miss (Kevin Smith offered him), Wisconsin, Mizzou, Wash ST, TTech, Arizona, Colorado, SMU, San Diego ST, Kansas, Houston, UTSA & North Texas.

Advertisement
We’re taking two RB’s this class & the staff has to always do their due diligence.

This offer has no bearing on where they stand with Young, Fletcher or any other RB locally.

It’s simply crossing every t & dotting every i; you have to establish relationships early so that when Dec-Feb crootin’ season comes kids can’t say, “I haven’t heard from Miami in like 6 months”, always good to recruit every prospect on your board & let the chips fall where they may.

Plus, Miami is going to load up on RB’s for the future.

We’re taking two RB’s this class & the staff has to always do their due diligence.

This offer has no bearing on where they stand with Young, Fletcher or any other RB locally.

It’s simply crossing every t & dotting every i; you have to establish relationships early so that when Dec-Feb crootin’ season comes kids can’t say, “I haven’t heard from Miami in like 6 months”, always good to recruit every prospect on your board & let the chips fall where they may.

Plus, Miami is going to load up on RB’s for the future.
This is grown man planning of a real cfb program. Something the last staffs lacked......being left hanging on nsd no more.

Advertisement
You forgot to add to your breakdown pants above the knees. Now if we could get him wearing black socks, I think we would all be a little more on board.

Advertisement
3 stars from Denton are like 5 stars in the rest of the country
Cheers Pirate GIF by Pirate's Parley

If this increases our chance of getting Anthony Hill on a couple visits, I’m all for it.

I don’t know why that 11.6 is in that description. That’s slow Af lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh he friends with Anthony Hill, ok lets offer him. Maybe they saw him while watching film on Hill. He doesn't have elite speed but he has good vision, cutting ability and ability to break tackles. If he was faster he would be a 5 star probably. He has all the attributes to be not only a good college RB but maybe a solid pro career.

Last edited:
I think Hicks and the NC back Smothers are both crazy underrated

I wasn't quite as impressed with the back from the NW they "offered"...Linmar I think is his name.

Hicks has basically everything you want except top end speed...It's not terrible, but it just doesn't look there... But he will carry 210 with excellent vision and cutting ability.

I think Hicks and the NC back Smothers are both crazy underrated

I wasn't quite as impressed with the back from the NW they "offered"...Linmar I think is his name.

Hicks has basically everything you want except top end speed...It's not terrible, but it just doesn't look there... But he will carry 210 with excellent vision and cutting ability.
Also just offered this kid

Advertisement
Back