2023 2023 OL Madden Sanker receives offer

Cunningham is a good college QB. Louisville just can’t stop anybody. He isn’t the problem. I’m not saying he’s Lamar…nobody is and it’s not fair to even put him in that conversation. But he’s plenty good enough to win with. Again, the defense has been absolutely brutal the last few years up there.

They’ve been outside the Top 80 in scoring defense 2 of the past 3 seasons. That’s awful. Lost 2 games last year back to back 37-34 and 34-33. Kinda hard to put that on your QB.

Advertisement
Louisville boosters know what they’re doing. Flashing all this cash and making splashes in recruiting, so that even when Satterfield is fired for going 5-7, they can entice a respected HC to set up shop with boosters at the ready.

Don't sleep on the power of Louisville hostesses Kentucky Poontachen. That camo coochie snapper is serious!!!
thicksnoww_by_bbwcool_day4ijp-fullview.jpg

Go Canes
You on ya own this time @Paranos

No can do my friend lol

Advertisement
Louisville boosters know what they’re doing. Flashing all this cash and making splashes in recruiting, so that even when Satterfield is fired for going 5-7, they can entice a respected HC to set up shop with boosters at the ready.
Bingo......then Enter Hugh Freeze with a stable of elite 2023 talent to work with and unlimited bags.

Advertisement
Why the **** y’all think Cunningham has anything to do with these recruits? He’s gone after this year.

Has more to do with the QB commit Clarkson and his pops……

Advertisement
What is wrong with you. Seriously. That's a serious question. What in the fvck is wrong with your brain?
Yeah something is wrong with my brain for thinking a QB who put up 39 Total TDs 6 INTs passed for 2900 yards and ran for more then a 1000 is a good college QB. How stupid of me! We have derailed this thread enough so let's keep it about sanker

Advertisement
With the news on Mauigoa not trending with us and now Sanker looking at UL, what does our board look like? I was pretty convinced OL recruiting would be locked down with Mario and Maribel, but probably not until next year. Regardless, we need about 6 guys

With the news on Mauigoa not trending with us and now Sanker looking at UL, what does our board look like? I was pretty convinced OL recruiting would be locked down with Mario and Maribel, but probably not until next year. Regardless, we need about 6 guys

Freeling, Olaus, Mauigoa, Okunola are probably tops of the board. You can argue that Payton should be in that group.

Advertisement
Back