2023 2023 OL Madden Sanker receives offer

Advertisement
Gotta hit on the coach. Hiring a lesser name won’t keep anyone.

He waiting 😈

resized_99263-6cbobbypetrinomugbw_11-20982_t800.JPG

Advertisement
It's not hard to figure out. They are dropping both legal and less-legal money this year.

If you have Twitter here is a link to some of the stuff they are doing in their official visits. Billboards are a cool idea Miami did it after commits not before.

Cars and planes making an impact is wild to me since they won’t own any of those things it’s just a prop for photos but kids live in a fake meta verse where social media and clout is more important than real life but this is where we are in this world.

None of this makes me understand why kids are committing so they must be getting big bags there is no other reason.

Advertisement
It’s their QB commit. His dad is some QB guru out in Cali with deep connections to Adidas. UL also an Adidas school they got that QB and started landing all the west coast kids.
I find it hard to believe that Adidas is funneling money into one program vs their other schools.......

Nevermind.

If you have Twitter here is a link to some of the stuff they are doing in their official visits. Billboards are a cool idea Miami did it after commits not before.

Cars and planes making an impact is wild to me since they won’t own any of those things it’s just a prop for photos but kids live in a fake meta verse where social media and clout is more important than real life but this is where we are in this world.

None of this makes me understand why kids are committing so they must be getting big bags there is no other reason.

Ate dinner with private jets? Wtf lol

Advertisement
If he doesn’t have any 🔮 by Friday for UofL I think we have a legit shot. If he does then he may already be in their bag. Pun intended

Advertisement
I just don’t get it but maybe I’m old. Taking photos with cars and jets you don’t own just to post on your social media just seems dumb but I know this is just how kids are nowadays.

And it's sooooo unfair how Louisville is recruiting, because we have no expensive cars or private jets in Miami...

:cry:

Time to make those Cardinal fvcks pay...

A937A0EF-3EA5-4D06-B400-0B01E6B6072E.jpeg
Dammit we need to start throwing more money at these guys. Sanker is a must get, if we whiff on Sanker and Ray Ray to Louisville that's a bad look no matterhow you shape it

Advertisement
Back