2023 2023 OL Madden Sanker receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah something is wrong with my brain for thinking a QB who put up 39 Total TDs 6 INTs passed for 2900 yards and ran for more then a 1000 is a good college QB. How stupid of me! We have derailed this thread enough so let's keep it about sanker

More of your moronic stats. Cunningham will be gone before Sanker ever arrives, genius.

Advertisement
The UL admins must be assuring these recruits that Satterfield will be given time to turn it around. Recruits committing to a school where they know the HC is facing an ultimatum that season is crazy. And taking a quick look at ULs schedule..I mean **** man..if Satterfield cant get 8 wins and save his job off that easy schedule...I dont know what to tell him. And they play nobody remotely tough OOC unless you are counting UCF.

Kid is as dumb as rocks pulling bs tactics like that on another OV; so not if, but when Satterfield is fired this year and he’s looking for a new home…let’s see how many bridges he’s burned

Very disappointing to hear kid was an *** on his OV. Oh well. On to the next kid that wants to compete for Championships. Louisville sure as sh*t won’t be.

Advertisement
This is why this is such a stupid move by Sanker. It’s all fun and games now, but if Satterfield gets fired and he’s looking for a new home he just burnt his bridge with Mario
Exactly he was 17-22 as a coach last two seasons if he misses a bowl again this year he's probably fired and even Manny owned Scatterfield

Advertisement
If that was really true I would've ended the visit and made him walk home
Have there been any reports as to what happened? All we have is terse comments like Sanker is no longer an option from multiple reporters and insiders but no details as to why. The logical inference was he either took the trip as a vacation or was recruiting for UL, but no real confirmation either way.

If Sanker really burned bridges, he's forgetting one critical thing about today's recruiting. With the portal, you should never trash the teams that finished 2nd/3rd etc. in your recruiting because you never know if they'll be recruiting you again.

If the kid is swayed more by a photo op in front of a rented lambo than getting coached by the best OL coaches in the country… then he’s an idiot and lacking the foresight to keep a good relationship with other staffs shouldn’t be a surprise.

Stupid is stupid does…

Advertisement
Back