2023 2023 OL Madden Sanker receives offer

Advertisement
Is the part where we start chanting ACC?
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
Louisville fans don’t even want Cunningham to be the starter, I know because I live here.
Idk why he can't help it they don't have a lot of talent around him. He's been their starter for 4 years and has put up almost 11,000 Total Yards 100 Total TDs only 24 INTs. They can't expect him to be the next Lamar. Malik is similar to Hendon Hooker whose underappreciated at VT then transfers and starts putting up ridiculous numbers

Idk why he can't help it they don't have a lot of talent around him. He's been their starter for 4 years and has put up almost 11,000 Total Yards 100 Total TDs only 24 INTs. They can't expect him to be the next Lamar. Malik is similar to Hendon Hooker whose underappreciated at VT then transfers and starts putting up ridiculous numbers

They shouldn’t but they do, that’s what happens when you have Teddy & Lamar expectations are through the roof. They can’t wait till Cunningham is gone but it’s mostly a trickle down because they have Satterfield on a hot seat like no other.

Advertisement
They shouldn’t but they do, that’s what happens when you have Teddy & Lamar expectations are through the roof. They can’t wait till Cunningham is gone but it’s mostly a trickle down because they have Satterfield on a hot

Yeah they definitely need to chill with those ridiculous QB expectations. Do they have idea how rare a Lamar Jackson talent is lol. **** Teddy B was a 1st round QB as well that's rare to. TVD is our first 1st Round caliber QB in more then 20 years.

Advertisement
If you have Twitter here is a link to some of the stuff they are doing in their official visits. Billboards are a cool idea Miami did it after commits not before.

Cars and planes making an impact is wild to me since they won’t own any of those things it’s just a prop for photos but kids live in a fake meta verse where social media and clout is more important than real life but this is where we are in this world.

None of this makes me understand why kids are committing so they must be getting big bags there is no other reason.

Ruiz's 767 don't fit in that hangar!

Advertisement
Back