2023 Offensive Line stat..

Advertisement
Marios first full class QB is an elite 11 kid whose 1 and 0 and beat Clemson cupcake.

I bet you are actually mad when we win you hate Mario so much.

Tragic fandom.
If only he actually played him over the turnover machine

Pre-Mario: TVD top rated QB
Mario Era: ☠️
I could see how you could come to that conclusion, although I disagree.
There were hints of things to come in '21 with Jeckyl/Hyde performances within the same game.

Top-rated?
Athlons had him rated #11, behind guys like Leary, Hartman, Armstrong, and KJ Jefferson.

I don't even think Don Coryell could get TVD to execute basic QB functions at this time.

I could see how you could come to that conclusion, although I disagree.
There were hints of things to come in '21 with Jeckyl/Hyde performances within the same game.

Top-rated?
Athlons had him rated #11, behind guys like Leary, Hartman, Armstrong, and KJ Jefferson.

I don't even think Don Coryell could get TVD to execute basic QB functions at this time.

I recall 2021 and said multiple times we needed a bullpen for TVD to warm up in because it took him too long to get rolling…

In 2022 and 2023, he’s bad, hurt, thinking too much, uncomfortable… whatever it is, it isn’t working again…

Mario hitched his wagons to TVD from day 1 and it’s been a disaster for 2 years and that’s pretty absurd

Last edited:
Advertisement
No I just don't put my personal agenda ahead of the team.

You will be mad or silent if we win today.

Really an exhaustive way to live.

It is what it is.
You’re an idiot.

“Personal agenda”? You can’t be this ignorant. Are you getting paid by the Hecht to do damage control?

I call it for what it is. So far, Wario’s regime has been an unmitigated disaster. But I guess porsters and super fan girls like yourself will keep on supporting this abomination of a head corch til the bitter end. Then you’ll all of a sudden become the most anti-Wario voice when it’s apparent in a couple of years to even the likes of you that he is terrible.

Wash, rinse, repeat. It happens with every single head corch that our worthless, corrupt and inept BoT and Admin hires.

…and before you tell me to “go drink bleach” (so original of you), you first, jabronie.

I recall 2021 and said multiple times we needed a bullpen for TVD to warm up in because it took him too long to get rolling…

In 2022 and 2023, he’s bad, hurt, thinking too much, uncomfortable… whatever it is, it isn’t working again…

Mario hitched his wagons to TVD from day 1 and it’s been a disaster for 2 years and that’s pretty absurd
-Agree
-Agree
-Half-time UVA is where I would have pulled the plug.

Other than us potentially giving away games by playing Tyler the rest of the way, it also tells potential transfers that they better bring a crow-bar with them
if they think they can pull the starting job from him next year.

-Agree
-Agree
-Half-time UVA is where I would have pulled the plug.

Other than us potentially giving away games by playing Tyler the rest of the way, it also tells potential transfers that they better bring a crow-bar with them
if they think they can pull the starting job from him next year.

I think most posters are in agreement on TVD, it’s the level of responsibility or accountability on Mario that is getting people heated…

Advertisement
You’re an idiot.

“Personal agenda”? You can’t be this ignorant. Are you getting paid by the Hecht to do damage control?

I call it for what it is. So far, Wario’s regime has been an unmitigated disaster. But I guess porsters and super fan girls like yourself will keep on supporting this abomination of a head corch til the bitter end. Then you’ll all of a sudden become the most anti-Wario voice when it’s apparent in a couple of years to even the likes of you that he is terrible.

Wash, rinse, repeat. It happens with every single head corch that our worthless, corrupt and inept BoT and Admin hires.

…and before you tell me to “go drink bleach” (so original of you), you first, jabronie.
I want Emory to start.

Hate to burst your emotional bubble. Keep mashing keys though Abigail.

I want Emory to start.

Hate to burst your emotional bubble. Keep mashing keys though Abigail.
I’m not the emotional one. I’m a rationale thinker that is not influenced by blind loyalty to any coach, no matter who that coach may be.

You, on the other hand, attack anyone that dares to call Wario and the malpractice that is his contract as compared to hisxresults (or lack thereof) so far.

I’m not the emotional one. I’m a rationale thinker that is not influenced by blind loyalty to any coach, no matter who that coach may be.

You, on the other hand, attack anyone that dares to call Wario and the malpractice that is his contract as compared to hisxresults (or lack thereof) so far.
Then don't post. Easy solution if you can't take the heat in the kitchen.

I dont care about your feelings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back