2023 Offensive Line stat..

gacaneaddict

Junior
Miami is one of only 8 Offensive Lines are ranked in the Top 20 of both Run Push AND Pass Protection. The top OL was the one Mario and Mirabal left behind in Oregon.

Tuf and Fysical!!
07E6C167-8409-432B-B438-51276ED7965B.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami is one of only 8 Offensive Lines are ranked in the Top 20 of both Run Push AND Pass Protection. The top OL was the one Mario and Mirabal left behind in Oregon.

Tuf and Fysical!!
View attachment 265191
I love our offense of line.

They also still have room to improve with Francis, Rivers and Cooper as they gain more experience.

It does help, being honest, that defenses have been dropping 8 in coverage so they give our QB plenty of time to scan the field and THROW INTERCEPTIONS.

Upgrade every position on offense

We have a mid qb who is currently mentally and physically cooked..Upgrade needed

RB core is mid..Fletch keep totin please

Wr core is mid…yes the qb is hurting them but still mid

TE..who knows …they can block I guess lol

Advertisement
OL has been the clear most improved unit on the team. Pushed around and wore out Clemson's highly regarded DL, etc etc.

Firm foundation and bodes well for the future. That said - it has also taken us down the path of three yards and a cloud of dust (or rubber chips, or whatever) since our QB got the yips and is a shell of himself.

It's incredibly deflating that we have an OL that dominates but we can't score because our QB keeps giving the ball away after 7 minute drives.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So

PLAY ANOTHER QB…

*Corching lost the GT game.
Which one?

It's the same narrative over and over.

TVD threatened to transfers. Miami fans be like "why didn't we bring in a second portal QB"

Jacurri cannot throw a forward and wants to redshirt.

Emory is a true freshmen.

We are in a crappy QB situation and no one on the planet thought TVD would drink bleach during the bye week. No one.

Upgrade every position on offense

We have a mid qb who is currently mentally and physically cooked..Upgrade needed

RB core is mid..Fletch keep totin please

Wr core is mid…yes the qb is hurting them but still mid

TE..who knows …they can block I guess lol
The TEs can't even block so what's the point having one one the field? Just put another OL out there. I would say give me another WR instead but cmon who are fooling here?

Which one?

It's the same narrative over and over.

TVD threatened to transfers. Miami fans be like "why didn't we bring in a second portal QB"

Jacurri cannot throw a forward and wants to redshirt.

Emory is a true freshmen.

We are in a crappy QB situation and no one on the planet thought TVD would drink bleach during the bye week. No one.

Emory. We saw a freshman play for UVA on the road at Louisville last night. His head didn’t explode.

Brown’s development, or lack thereof, is on the staff, too.

In terms of seeing it coming, this is 2022 2.0 TVD

The lack of options is Mario’s fault. Mario the stacker of talent. The elite recruiter. The roster builder.

Advertisement
Back