2023 Offensive Line stat..

Advertisement
Emory. We saw a freshman play for UVA on the road at Louisville last night. His head didn’t explode.

Brown’s development, or lack thereof, is on the staff, too.

In terms of seeing it coming, this is 2022 2.0 TVD

The lack of options is Mario’s fault. Mario the stacker of talent. The elite recruiter. The roster builder.
I mean ok.

I want Emory/Jacurri at this point. What position group outside of QB is worse or equal to last year? The team absolutely is better overall.

The TEs can't even block so what's the point having one one the field? Just put another OL out there. I would say give me another WR instead but cmon who are fooling here?
Cam can block but when I know where u going it matters less.. Thats why we stay in 11p and motion a wr closer to bring a db in the box lol

2010s type thinking lol mario teams are gonna operate this way no matter

Cam can block but when I know where u going it matters less.. Thats why we stay in 11p and motion a wr closer to bring a db in the box lol

2010s type thinking lol mario teams are gonna operate this way no matter
Honest question...... Why is it that we motion a WR close to the line to bring another DB into the box? Do you actually know why he does that? I ask because I'm stumped. I would do that if I had a Chris Johnson Jr. type speed merchant at RB so when the DB gets sucked in I toss it to the speedy RB and have him go wide and turn the corner on the defense. Why we do it is a total mystery to me. Also I thought Cam was a good blocker early in the year but the last few games he has been mediocre at best.

Then again I'm not intelligent or sophisticated enough to comprehend the innate complexities inherent to the Bro Style Offense.

Advertisement
This makes too much sense... They would rather a True Freshman lead our team after a 4-0 start, as if the coaches knew TVD was going to develop a rare case of amnesia during the bye week and forget how to play QB
I know bye weeks have been tough for us but it usually only lasts one week after

Honest question...... Why is it that we motion a WR close to the line to bring another DB into the box? Do you actually know why he does that? I ask because I'm stumped. I would do that if I had a Chris Johnson Jr. type speed merchant at RB so when the DB gets sucked in I toss it to the speedy RB and have him go wide and turn the corner on the defense. Why we do it is a total mystery to me. Also I thought Cam was a good blocker early in the year but the last few games he has been mediocre at best.

Then again I'm not intelligent or sophisticated enough to comprehend the innate complexities inherent to the Bro Style Offense.
Zero idea lol bringing in a lighter body I guess but its probably just mario having this fake tough **** as our identity lol he only sees football one way. He doesn’t understand in 2023 u don’t have to bring more guys in to block lol..

He doesn’t have an innovative football mind

I mean ok.

I want Emory/Jacurri at this point. What position group outside of QB is worse or equal to last year? The team absolutely is better overall.
Overall the talent on the team is better, but there are clear gaps that have been known, but not adequately addressed for multiple cycles now. QB, DT and CB are major reasons we have 3 losses instead of 0. TE has also taken a step backwards.

- Our CBs are not adequate.
- DT is another known weak spot.
- At WR, are we not stretching the field because we can't or won't?

We also need to put the players we have in positions to be successful. It is fairly clear, we don't need to be "better", we need a talent level that far exceeds the competition to overcome other deficiencies.

Advertisement
Overall the talent on the team is better, but there are clear gaps that have been known, but not adequately addressed for multiple cycles now. QB, DT and CB are major reasons we have 3 losses instead of 0. TE has also taken a step backwards.

We also need to put the players we have in positions to be successful. It is fairly clear, we don't need to be "better", we need a talent level that far exceeds the competition to overcome other deficiencies.
The only position group costing us games and putting everyone else in untenable positions is QB. Point blank period.

DT is a pretend weak spot because people who **** all over our transfer portal guys were wrong. Flat out. We're getting gashed all week every weak? Since when? TVD leading the offense to 17 3 and outs?

CB we could use more talent but again we're missing our two starters (DE too).

Everyone on offense ESPECIALLY our speed guys are being murdered by TVD. It's criminal. Brashard Smith should be getting 10-12 touches a game.

Man as a career OL I been preaching on here for six years that once we took care of that, everything else would fall into place - but ****. It's probably why subconsciously I keep The Curse of the Orange Bowl in my hip pocket as an explanation to all the things you just can't explain in this program.

Which one?

It's the same narrative over and over.

TVD threatened to transfers. Miami fans be like "why didn't we bring in a second portal QB"

Jacurri cannot throw a forward and wants to redshirt.

Emory is a true freshmen.

We are in a crappy QB situation and no one on the planet thought TVD would drink bleach during the bye week. No one.
…and whose fault is that? Couldn’t be our head corches fault, could it?

You know, the dude that can’t recruit a good QB because he ruins mostly all of them.

But don’t let reality get in the way of your blind love for Wario.

Last edited:

You know l, the dude that can’t recruit a good QB because he ruins mostly all of them.

Drink Bleach

Advertisement

You know, the dude that can’t recruit a good QB because he ruins mostly all of them.

Marios first full class QB is an elite 11 kid whose 1 and 0 and beat Clemson cupcake.

I bet you are actually mad when we win you hate Mario so much.

Tragic fandom.

Advertisement

I’d like to see our talent level exceed the competition at just one position…QB…and see how we do.

Advertisement
Back