MLB 2023 MLB Season

Advertisement
I've never been to New York New York do you like that ones I've heard it's really cool
It's pretty cool. I hated it a few years ago because I got killed there but my most recent trip there I did well so I'm back on good terms.

I usually stay at Luxor but staying at Flamingo this time because I guess the pool is pretty cool. Have you stayed there?

Advertisement

D3F8F795-86DD-4D74-A79A-7702336E25D8.jpeg

It's pretty cool. I hated it a few years ago because I got killed there but my most recent trip there I did well so I'm back on good terms.

I usually stay at Luxor but staying at Flamingo this time because I guess the pool is pretty cool. Have you stayed there?
I haven't stayed there. I either stay at aria or wynn. New York New York im going to hit next time I'm there. I only do well at bellagio, roulette and blackjack

I haven't stayed there. I either stay at aria or wynn. New York New York im going to hit next time I'm there. I only do well at bellagio, roulette and blackjack
I usually do Roulette and Video Poker. We are actually getting a room at Mandalay Bay since my buddy has a free night. Never been there.

Advertisement

@Juanka Eury’s debut is coming soon

What a talent. I can't wait to see our rotation with him. Once Sandy settles down and Eury gets called up, that would be a lethal 1-2 punch.

Edwards got called up. I am unsure where we will play him, but I see second base for him. I compare him to Kolten Wong ( the good years); the man can hit. Maybe, we rotate Arraez to first, though he did say he wanted to stay at second base. Let's see what happens there.

Now if we can just beat these stinking Braves. :crushed:

Advertisement
What a talent. I can't wait to see our rotation with him. Once Sandy settles down and Eury gets called up, that would be a lethal 1-2 punch.

Edwards got called up. I am unsure where we will play him, but I see second base for him. I compare him to Kolten Wong ( the good years); the man can hit. Maybe, we rotate Arraez to first, though he did say he wanted to stay at second base. Let's see what happens there.

Now if we can just beat these stinking Braves. :crushed:
They can shake up the lineup putting Berti at 3rd, X Edwards at Short & keep Arraez at 2nd.

Plus with Garcia on the 10-day that leaves another spot open.

But they likely want to see what Edwards does vs Big league pitching & if he hits as well as he did in Jacksonville & Pensacola they can move him up to lead-off & move Jazz down the lineup to get his SO’s down.

They also probably wanna see what he does on the basepaths, because he’s got good speed.

They can shake up the lineup putting Berti at 3rd, X Edwards at Short & keep Arraez at 2nd.

But they likely want to see what Edwards does vs Big league pitching & if he hits as well as he did in Jacksonville & Pensacola they can move him up to lead-off & move Jazz down the lineup to get his SO’s down.

They also probably wanna see what he does on the basepaths, because he’s got good speed.

The issue with him at SS was his arm strength. He does, however, have a capable glove to play the position. I'm excited about his potential. If he hits the same way he did in the minors, we have ourselves an everyday player.

I like the idea of putting Jazz in the number slot. He should see better pitches with Arraez behind him, and he doesn't bat too many double plays.

Bummed Tampa traded Edwards to you guys. I liked him a lot but I get it since the Rays have an abundance of middle infielders.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back