2023 2023 LB/RB Jayvant Brown

Advertisement
Lol @ people getting mad at Macho for telling us that Manny sucked at recruiting linebackers. We all knew that.
They want these kids to have blind loyalty to the local program like we do. Why the **** would the kid have UM in his top teams when we were barely recruiting him?

I even did both parties a favor and I personally brought Brown and Tarber to a UM barbecue. The coaches barely spoke to the kids. Only T-Rob was making a real effort.

They want these kids to have blind loyalty to the local program like we do. Why the **** would the kid have UM in his top teams when we were barely recruiting him?

I even did both parties a favor and I personally brought Brown and Tarber to a UM barbecue. The coaches barely spoke to the kids. Only T-Rob was making a real effort.
Wow….
1640762925381.gif

Bro that’s really sad. We’re incompetent as ****.

Advertisement

Wow ... That's ridiculous man.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The people who kept slurping Manny should be even more ashamed. I made a video telling them they were a part of the reason we suck ***. Accepting mediocrity.

They claim give Manny time, yet he was not recruiting players to improve what we had. Thinking kids and coaches should come kiss is ***. Got that bum tf outa here finally. Thank you finally.

Advertisement
@Coach Macho if I'm not mistaken, the knock on Tarber was his motor, or lack thereof. I'm glad to hear he's working on that. But what was/is the knock on Brown? We know the incompetence of the previous staff was next level, but there has to be a reason they didn't pursue Brown.

Wtf was Patke doing man for real….

Bro that’s really sad. We’re incompetent as ****.
That is crazy, but totally believable. That’s more of Manny’s “smartest guy in the room” bullshyt. This ny99a is the WOAT. Arrogant muhfucca. And he had advantages that his predecessors would have killed for. Glad his *** is gone. More of these “behind the scenes” stories will come out, now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Coach Macho if I'm not mistaken, the knock on Tarber was his motor, or lack thereof. I'm glad to hear he's working on that. But what was/is the knock on Brown? We know the incompetence of the previous staff was next level, but there has to be a reason they didn't pursue Brown.
There was no knock on him.
That's why he has offers from everybody and why Saban had him in his office.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back