2023 2023 DE Enow Etta receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6’4 1/2 260lbs 4-star DE out of Colleyville TX, goes to Covenant Christian

Dual sport athlete that plays bot Football& Basketball.

Had an astronomical Junior season finishing with 124tcks 41TFL’s & 22.5 sacks

Big physically gifted kid with an 81 inch wingspan. Is an absolute hunter getting after the QB, plays with an explosiveness first step & is a complete terror in pursuit of the ball carrier. Plays Strong side & does a really good job setting the edge in run contain & displayed high level motor attacking the backfield. Has great balance against leverage, uses his long arms to stack & shed OT’s & physically overpowers most of his matchups. Has good active hand-fighting skills when engaging & disengaging with OL’s & plays with very good feet against cut blocks vs zone runs.

Is a high upside imposing pass rusher with A+ traits who also excels against the run.

His style of play reminds me David Ojabo from Michigan.

Has been heavily pursued by Mich ST & they have the early lead as of now, but also already has Summer OV’s locked in with Mich ST, Michigan & Stanford, the other 2 final spots are yet to be determined with several top schools vying for to get those last visits.

Offers:
Mich ST, Michigan, Stanford, Bama, LSU, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Miss ST, Auburn, USC, Oklahoma, OK ST, Baylor, TCU, Utah, Wisconsin, Boston College, FSU, Kansas, Kansas ST, Nebraska, Washington, AZ ST, Colorado, Cal, SMU & Vandy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aww Raccoon GIF

TAMU (aside from their overfilled DL room to begin with) already has Anthony James & Johnny Bowens committed.

Texas already has Dylan Spencer committed & is after Avion Carter, Ashton Porter & Braylan Shelby.
Kind of absurd to think that A&M is too loaded to take a beast like this (though it seems to be the case)

He looks **** good

How many QB hurries did he have. Just in that clip he had a ****t ton. The skinny white boy #11 was in the backfield a lot as well. lol . Kid needs to add about 50 lbs at least though.

Advertisement
Sorry, but according to some here on CIS, all available NIL money has been diverted to a certain QB whose name rhymes with Ramada. Don't shoot the messenger!
Well if so that’s crazy. We need a player like this terrorizing offenses into submission. I get the want for Ramada but I’m not all for selling our souls, and Life Wallets, for 1 player

Advertisement
Interviewed on the Scoop on the U tonight. Michigan, MSU, Standford, Alabama and Miami are recruiting him the hardest right now. Coach Walker(?) is his primary recruiter? Wishes Miami would've offered earlier.

Raised in FL before moving to TX and says he was always a Miami fan. 👀. Love it when kids already have Miami/FL ties.

Advertisement
Who is Coach Walker and why is he the lead DL recruiter as opposed to Wright, Taylor, Stroud or Salave'a????

He goes into depth with his relationship w/Walker starting around the 22:20 point

Last edited:
Who is Coach Walker and why is he the lead DL recruiter as opposed to Wright, Taylor, Stroud or Salave'a????

He goes into depth with his relationship w/Walker starting around the 22:20 point

Yeah i think the lower level staff lay the ground work to see if we have a legit chance. Cant have the regular coaches wasting time on players who we know ain't coming. Atleast that's how I read it

Advertisement
Back