2023 College Baseball Season Thread

Advertisement
Florida cost me the last leg of college baseball parlay. Nice to see them blow a 5 run lead in the 9th tho.

The Hokies are trailing Bryant 7-3 in the 9th
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU beat Southern with a 10 run rule. Didn’t realize college baseball had that in the regular season.
NCAA 2-79 Ten-Run Rule

Ten-Run Rule

SECTION 79. By conference rule, or mutual consent of both coaches before the contest, a game may be stopped only after seven innings if one team is ahead by at least 10 runs.

Each team must play an equal number of innings unless shortened because the home team needs none or only part of its half of the final inning.

With the exception of ND and NC, the ACC is looking pretty stout through the 1st two weeks of play. There are several undefeated and one loss teams so far.

Link has FSU playing really well already. But its just so early its really tough to get a feel on anyone.

Although I will say Wake's offense looks even better than advertised.

Advertisement
Although I will say Wake's offense looks even better than advertised.
I guess Youngstown St., Illinois, Mt. St. Mary's, Towson and Greensboro didn't exactly bring enough arms to do battle at a glorified 14u park.

That said, if they have any lefties with a pulse, Ziehl might be in for a tough night up there too.

LSU v Texas last night felt like Omaha. What a great game. LSU's staff is just unreal trotting out Thatcher Hurd mid week is absurd.

If the Gino experiment truly does go south I'd go all in for Wes Johnson. That guy is pumping out pro arms everywhere he goes and did a legit job with the Twins.

LSU v Texas last night felt like Omaha. What a great game. LSU's staff is just unreal trotting out Thatcher Hurd mid week is absurd.

If the Gino experiment truly does go south I'd go all in for Wes Johnson. That guy is pumping out pro arms everywhere he goes and did a legit job with the Twins.
Gino isn’t going anywhere.

Advertisement
Hahvad is coming down to Miami to play FIU for 4 games. They were pretty competitive against us last year. I bet they do some damage to the Panthers.

FSU dropped their weekend series to FGCU. FGCU is now 10-1 with their only loss to Indiana State. Lopez might wanna get scouting.

Advertisement
Back