2023 College Baseball Season Thread

Advertisement
Duke lost to Rider. Rider having a good season but still not very good at all. South Carolina struggling a bit. Some things are happening in front of us...dont lay a **** tonight. 6-2 the rest of the way or 7-1 and we can sneak into that 7/8 range.

Rider does have a kid with a top 5 name. Socrates Bardatsos

Duke lost to Rider. Rider having a good season but still not very good at all. South Carolina struggling a bit. Some things are happening in front of us...dont lay a **** tonight. 6-2 the rest of the way or 7-1 and we can sneak into that 7/8 range.

Rider does have a kid with a top 5 name. Socrates Bardatsos
Could not believe that UNF (which is a very mediocre team) rolled South Carolina, which has lost 4 straight.

Could not believe that UNF (which is a very mediocre team) rolled South Carolina, which has lost 4 straight.
Its why baseball is so great...esp now at the college level. Mid weeks are no longer cake walks and one week you are being talked about as a top 10 team and 2 weeks later you might have lost 6 straight.

SC just lost 2/3 to Auburn, swept by kentucky and now have #3 Arkansas and a Red Hot Tennessee (who they get at home because Tenn road vs home is like 2 completely different teams 30-4 home and 2-11 away). All this after being the talk of baseball 2 weeks ago.

Coastal cancelled The Citadel game last night...not sure it was weather related. But have Clemson tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Johnson does some pretty unique stuff. Lsu had some arm injuries that I’m sure will get blamed on him…and some prob are his fault. But he also has a pretty good track record too. Def interested to see how things look in 2-3 years there. That could be a sleeping Giant. Haire was a candidate too but decided to stay at Campbell.

I saw Juan Ranero stepped down at Barry. Awesome guy. One of the first guys I got to know put on the recruiting trail when he was at D3 Rowan. Wondering if he is getting the North Florida gig. It says he is staying in baseball on their page.

SC just got screwed on possibly the worst base-running rule interpretation I have ever seen.

Advertisement
Eugene super is nuts. Oral Roberts walks off a 5 run comeback in the bottom of the 9th to force a game 3.
And Stanford gift-wrapped a TX 5 run 9th inning comeback w 4BBs, a HBP and a costly error on a routine fly ball w the bases loaded. One of the biggest chokes I've seen in quite some time.

And Stanford gift-wrapped a TX 5 run 9th inning comeback w 4BBs, a HBP and a costly error on a routine fly ball w the bases loaded. One of the biggest chokes I've seen in quite some time.
Watched it. Stanford had the game wrapped and puked all over themselves. Really surprised because they are such a disciplined team. I was surprised their coach went full Gino and left that reliever in when he was starting to lose location bad. Walk, HBP, and walk was a bad way to start the 9th inning.

Watched it. Stanford had the game wrapped and puked all over themselves. Really surprised because they are such a disciplined team. I was surprised their coach went full Gino and left that reliever in when he was starting to lose location bad. Walk, HBP, and walk was a bad way to start the 9th inning.
They DH’d Montgomery so he could come in and pitch. They didn’t bring him in and his backup right fielder screwed up that fly ball. Talk about wrong decisions.

Advertisement
Holy Schnikes... Fellatio Roberts is in the CWS. Tennessee's Blake Burke hit a 479 foot jack.
And Wake put up a slow pitch softball score against Bama 22-5.

Advertisement
Back