2023 ATH Robby Washington Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Offered by Bama
BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve martin 80s GIF by FilmStruck

Bobby is also a also still a huge canes fan. I tried to tell yall about his kids last year.

Id take this commitmement for momenutum
I kind of remember his commitment (showing my age here, lol) but if I recall correctly there was a bit of drama surrounding his recruitment, got stiffed by UM admissions, and he left to NCSt. It seemed bitter at the time. I think Chuck Amato was HC at the time there. I wonder if Diaz was on staff at that particular time?

Advertisement
I kind of remember his commitment (showing my age here, lol) but if I recall correctly there was a bit of drama surrounding his recruitment, got stiffed by UM admissions, and he left to NCSt. It seemed bitter at the time. I think Chuck Amato was HC at the time there. I wonder if Diaz was on staff at that particular time?
He was.

He got his scores flagged late int he game. I think they were trying to say someone took his test for him.

Dont think he went to NC State out of bitterness...Nc state had like 3 Killian or down south players on their team at that time...so it made sense for him to head that way.

He actually ran the ball well at nc state...ir emember being at their spring game nad he was getting off...and nc state had a real good d then...but they signed like 2 nc rbs that were players of the year in nc who they wanted to push and bobby likely was getting in trouble as well ..went to Eastern Kentucky and finished of with a solid career.

Do we know why he was allowed into NC St and not Miami then? Weren't both in ACC then?

Do we know why he was allowed into NC St and not Miami then? Weren't both in ACC then?
Man ***** Amato......

"Rated the nation's second best running back recruit behind Adrian Peterson, Washington signed his letter of intent with the University of Miami. Due to complications with his college entrance test scores, he was refused admission to UM. . Washington ultimately enrolled at North Carolina State to play for former Florida State assistant Chuck Amato. NC State's roster at the time was filled with former Killian players, including NFL linebacker Stephen Tulloch. However, Washington struggled to win the starting job at NC State. He transferred to Eastern Kentucky, where he surpassed 1,500 yards rushing as a senior. Washington was undrafted by the NFL."

Advertisement
Right after Armando Allen and Noel Devine's kids do
lol Noel is a blast from the past, pretty sure he had 4 jits before he even went to college. I was in HS when he was and was at a block party where Devine showed up in track shoes wanting to race Chris Rainey who was the other top FL RB at the time. Rainey stripped down to his boxers and beat dude by half a step.

Advertisement
lol Noel is a blast from the past, pretty sure he had 4 jits before he even went to college. I was in HS when he was and was at a block party where Devine showed up in track shoes wanting to race Chris Rainey who was the other top FL RB at the time. Rainey stripped down to his boxers and beat dude by half a step.
Great story!!!!

Rainey was World Class speed man, so that's not bad. I have probably watched 10,000 highlight reels of HS players in my life (guessing) and outside of Tavon Austins film Noels is the sickest I have seen.

Kid reminds me a lot of Henry Parrish. Doesn’t look built to be a RB but **** do his skills make you think twice.

I see why Tavon Austin is an influence of his, probably going to be a really good slot/gadget guy in college.

Advertisement
Yes.

That being said, I'd be very surprised if the staff actually took this kid's commitment considering he's a '23 kid.

He's fast as ****, don't get me wrong. But they're being selective even with the '22 kids, giving this kid the green light to go public with this would surprise me, but I guess we'll see.
It would be reckless and asinine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back