2023 ATH Robby Washington Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam you have an eclectic variety of favorite teams. An H-Town dude who rocks with the Canes and the Colts? 1st time I ever heard of that combo. I know you were in Hog Heaven during the EJ/Reggie years...
I was a RB/WR hybrid before it was a thing dawg. Edge and Reggie are two of my favorite canes ever and they both played in Indy. 100% heaven though.

Advertisement
That DB looks good, IMO. Tough set of moves to stay with against an athlete like that. He missed a step but turned his hips well, balanced well, reacted fast.
This was actually my thought after the video a couple do times. Never panicked and was in relatively good position for a route someone will run once a game.

As for Washington. He’s smooth with his movements and makes cuts well. if he does have that purported speed he will be a top player in his class

so is he comitted or what? ..WE need this kid.. ELITE

Area 51 Greetings GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Have we ever had classes that contained back to back sets of twins? For that matter, has any school recruited back to back sets of twins? Would love to have the Henderson's in '22 and the Washington's in '23.

This was actually my thought after the video a couple do times. Never panicked and was in relatively good position for a route someone will run once a game.

As for Washington. He’s smooth with his movements and makes cuts well. if he does have that purported speed he will be a top player in his class
Agreed. Not a lot of HS DBs would have looked good in that situation.

Advertisement
Have we ever had classes that contained back to back sets of twins? For that matter, has any school recruited back to back sets of twins? Would love to have the Henderson's in '22 and the Washington's in '23.
We can become TwinU!

I was a RB/WR hybrid before it was a thing dawg. Edge and Reggie are two of my favorite canes ever and they both played in Indy. 100% heaven though.
Ray Lewis an Ed Reed are the reason I'm a Ravens fan I grew up in South Carolina an hate the Panthers! We even got Mcgahee for a while!! Lamar Jackson is so amazing to watch now! I love how he lit FSU up Louisville one of my favorite highlights of a player in one game lol! Canes my favorite team tho I get on this board an read everyday!

Ray Lewis an Ed Reed are the reason I'm a Ravens fan I grew up in South Carolina an hate the Panthers! We even got Mcgahee for a while!! Lamar Jackson is so amazing to watch now! I love how he lit FSU up Louisville one of my favorite highlights of a player in one game lol! Canes my favorite team tho I get on this board an read everyday!
What part of sc

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dope. I’m a cane by blood. Multiple alumni in my family so it was just a given. But I follow my favorite canes and Indy just stuck. Down the line we ended up with Dre, Gore, and dorsett on the squad. Currently have Al quaddin Muhammad. Indy loves Miami players. We were targeting JP in the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back