2023 ATH Robby Washington Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dope. I’m a cane by blood. Multiple alumni in my family so it was just a given. But I follow my favorite canes and Indy just stuck. Down the line we ended up with Dre, Gore, and dorsett on the squad. Currently have Al quaddin Muhammad. Indy loves Miami players. We were targeting JP in the draft
I was born in 88 I was around 10 when I started watching college football I remember the gamecocks didn't win a game or something like that the year before they hired Lou Holtz! I I loved Spurrier and his offence at Florida but there was something about the Canes there impact players were just faster the TdS were exciting idk what is was but Canes always been my #1 team man!

Loved Myrtle when I had the chance to visit.
It's changed a lot the cost of living here now is crazy I moved here 8 years ago an got a 2 bed 2 bath 1200sq foot APT up stairs down stairs for 600$ a month I guarantee that place is 1500$ a month now!

Speaking of SC Luke Doty pretty sure he's starting QB for the Gamecocks this year I wish we could have gotten him kid 6'2 around 200 an runs a 4.4 forty he played for Myrtle Beach I think we offered him as a ATH but man him learning under King would have been awesome his leadership traits remind me of King!! But oh well we got Garcia and TVD!

Advertisement
Can someone clear something up for me. Are there two players? One Bobby and one Robby and they are twins? And one lives in GA and one goes to Edison? And can we confirm it is (NC State) Bobby Washington’s kid(s)? Explain this to me like I am four please.

Can someone clear something up for me. Are there two players? One Bobby and one Robby and they are twins? And one lives in GA and one goes to Edison? And can we confirm it is (NC State) Bobby Washington’s kid(s)? Explain this to me like I am four please.
Twins, Bobby and Robby Washington sons of former UM rb commit Bobby Washington.

I think both have moved back to Miami and now are a their dad alma mater Miami Killian

Yes, maybe.

Advertisement
He softly decommitted last week after the Bama game. He was in ATL at the game. Staff members (Cooney, Baez & I believe Field) were at the Palmetto game last night talking to his momma trying to get him back in the boat
"Softly decommitted"??? Booooy WTF does that mean???? Lmao man I swear this **** getting ridiculous with recruits nowadays.

Advertisement

I think both have moved back to Miami and now are a their dad alma mater Miami Killian
Dam. I am getting old. I grew up in NY a Cane fan, then moved to Miami in 2002 and saw them live until now. I was ****ed when Killian folks could not pull off the Patrick Petersan scam by also going to Ft. Meyers to take his SATs with a fake ID BS what Miami did in not accepting his scores. I am a few weeks from 65 and I am getting old.

Kid aint even on the commit list and “softly decommitted” lmao. Jesus why do I follow this foolishness.
Our staff stops accepting early commitments to reduce the amount of decommitments.

south Florida prospects still commit early on their own any way just to decommit a couple months layer.

Only at UM

Advertisement

Robby is special Bobby is already 215 and is a backer. Bobby was a stud! Pray they both sign! Killian also has Stephenson who is nice! The Clark kid is related to Troutman i was told. I’m not saying anything this board already doesn’t know.

Robby is special Bobby is already 215 and is a backer. Bobby was a stud! Pray they both sign! Killian also has Stephenson who is nice! The Clark kid is related to Troutman i was told. I’m not saying anything this board already doesn’t know.
THEIR DAD IS STILL A BIG CANES FAN...PROBABLY WHY THEY WENT TO THE GAME SINCE BOBBY LIVES IN ATL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back