2023 ATH Robby Washington Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is Bobby Washington's kid?

Bobby Washington who never got in here, went to NC State and ended up at Western Kentucky?

If so, how time flies. Crazy he has twins as well and both are talented.
Bobby is also a also still a huge canes fan. I tried to tell yall about his kids last year.

Id take this commitmement for momenutum

Well I do think he broke Gore's HS record. Freddie Miles is also very very high up there for best RB in Dade HS history.

Also wasn't Bobby like a 2003 or 2004 recruit? So he must have had these jits in college for them to already be going to college lol
He had kids in high school...li think his baby mother kinda messed him up on him coming to um actually..got his test score flagged

Advertisement
No one ever said we weren't taking early commits.. We're not pushing for them, unlike previous years. There's a difference. Obviously.

**** Trav coming in with the bold face font and the "Obviously"... was gonna post a nerdy meme for "obviously"... but thought nah he nailed it.

No way he gets to 210 but 190 would be sufficient with his vision and footwork.
Why cant he get to 210. Hes probably 15 years old or just turned 16. hes 5'11 and he might grow an inch our two more. He could easily end up 210 by his second year in our strength program.

Why cant he get to 210. Hes probably 15 years old or just turned 16. hes 5'11 and he might grow an inch our two more. He could easily end up 210 by his second year in our strength program.
Because I doubt he's actually 5'11 and his frame is tiny. He's already fairly built and frames can only support so much healthy weight. Javian Hawkins isn't hitting 190 let alone 200 for example. Even if he put on that weight it wouldn't change his skillset as a runner. Etienne added at least 20 lbs from HS and it looks like water weight in his torso. He's still the same straight-linish space back who dies on legit contact.

Fortunately Washington has strong footwork, vision and cutting ability unlike Etienne so he can be effective at 190+ as a Michael Carter type.

Advertisement
LMAO!!!!!!! If he has a fraction of the college career Etienne had I will deliver the signing papers myself.

I'm dying at the ACC's All Time leading rusher and NFL first round pick Etienne being a "water torso who dies on contact"!!!!!!

I love this place......

Last edited:
Advertisement

Cool interview. Very respectful. Said he committed early to us because his dad did the same.

This young man really seems like he was raised right. Very respectful and was responding directly the whole interview. Interesting that he said he like Tavon Austin and like working in the slot. If he has the hands, with his natural speed/quickness and a little more size he could pose matchup problems from the slot. Probably projects better there anyway because of his frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back