2023 ATH Robby Washington Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
To everyone who wants to complain about the 22 class:
Boombox Shut Up GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks! I don't know what caliber of teams he is playing but he was the fastest kid on the field most every play. Looked good at RB and WR esp for a 10th grade kid.

Advertisement
True, but that's a local kid with a bunch of big time offers and the brother of a kid on the team. Again, it's definitely possible they'd let him commit. I just found it a little strange that, considering the strategy, it'd happen now.

Regardless, IMO he's a take. The kid can absolutely fly. So if the staff said he's good, then he's good. Welcome aboard, young man.
Def he's got the juice for sure lol if the staff approved im not mad at this, you can see the 10.8 on film dude is putting the burners on

Advertisement
Impressive from a skill and athleticism standpoint but he's an RB imo and a small one at that. I'd be surprised if he was a firm take already. If I was the staff I'd give him a placeholder spot while monitoring his dimensions (yes I'm aware of how that sounds). It does make sense to line up a Knighton replacement.

Talent is talent but if you're <180 lbs and a short-strider who's not crazy explosive it's a fringe take. I like everything else about his game though and he has 2 years to grow and/or fill out.

Kid is blazing fast. My only question before giving him the green light would’ve been if he’s ok with catching the ball in College. Just my opinion.

Impressive from a skill and athleticism standpoint but he's an RB imo and a small one at that. I'd be surprised if he was a firm take already. If I was the staff I'd give him a placeholder spot while monitoring his dimensions (yes I'm aware of how that sounds). It does make sense to line up a Knighton replacement.

Talent is talent but if you're <180 lbs and a short-strider who's not crazy explosive it's a fringe take. I like everything else about his game though and he has 2 years to grow and/or fill out.
But the kid is just now entering his Jr year and hes 5'11 and 175. You got to think hes going to put on 20 if not 30 lbs before he gets here. this could be a 6'0 210 lb rb as a true freshman. Add that to his current speed this kid could end up being straight beast mode. Oh and hes got some dam good blood lines as well. Take all day if you asking me. jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back