2023 ATH Robby Washington Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
To everyone who wants to complain about the 22 class:
Boombox Shut Up GIF
I like the patience because big time programs start late. If we are adopting that it's a good thing. Those early filled classes are most of the time trash. Bama and those types wait till the last month because blue chips wait to choose. So I have no problem with our approach rt now

But the kid is just now entering his Jr year and hes 5'11 and 175. You got to think hes going to put on 20 if not 30 lbs before he gets here. this could be a 6'0 210 lb rb as a true freshman. Add that to his current speed this kid could end up being straight beast mode. Oh and hes got some dam good blood lines as well. Take all day if you asking me. jmo.
I see it like you and apparently so does the staff. I feel confident being a 2023 kid, he committed with the staff approving. If not it's just weird. Sophomore kid was smoking cats and has decisive moves without slowing down.

Advertisement
Gaby said he doesn’t think Miami takes this commitment late this afternoon

Advertisement
Yes.

That being said, I'd be very surprised if the staff actually took this kid's commitment considering he's a '23 kid.

He's fast as ****, don't get me wrong. But they're being selective even with the '22 kids, giving this kid the green light to go public with this would surprise me, but I guess we'll see.

C6EFE435-6F7E-468C-8746-BCA567518ECC.gif

Advertisement
Kids a legacy? Let him commit this is the next class anyways we can reevaluate then. If it’s deemed he shouldn’t have a spot we can help him with a soft landing.

welcome young man keep grinding

This is Bobby Washington's kid?

Bobby Washington who never got in here, went to NC State and ended up at Western Kentucky?

If so, how time flies. Crazy he has twins as well and both are talented.

Advertisement
This is Bobby Washington's kid?

Bobby Washington who never got in here, went to NC State and ended up at Western Kentucky?

If so, how time flies. Crazy he has twins as well and both are talented.
Thats him. But I thought he went to Eastern Kentucky. That class on paper was pretty sick. Bobby was the #2 rated RB recruit that class. #1? Some guy named Adrian Peterson.....

Thats him. But I thought he went to Eastern Kentucky. That class on paper was pretty sick. Bobby was the #2 rated RB recruit that class. #1? Some guy named Adrian Peterson.....

He did and I stand corrected. Seems like the only time you hear of Eastern / Western Kentucky is the Hilltoppers. So that is my bad.

Sr. played well there, thought he would get a better chance of it in the NFL. Heck of a high school running back though for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back