2023 ATH Robby Washington Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
247 took his commitment off but **** that first run on his highlight tape is sickkkk

Advertisement
Thats him. But I thought he went to Eastern Kentucky. That class on paper was pretty sick. Bobby was the #2 rated RB recruit that class. #1? Some guy named Adrian Peterson.....
We ended up with that Jones kid who finished his UM career third string.

He obviously has some work to do in the weight room, but his athleticism right now points to him becoming a good prospect. Also shows good vision when playing as a RB.

He is early in his development physically, so lets wait and see where it leads. If he grows a bit, he grows out of that ideal RB size and into a WR/CB size.

Advertisement
We ended up with that Jones kid who finished his UM career third string.
That class had two 5 star backs (Charlie Jones and Washington), 4 star Andrew Johnson, 3 star Derron Thomas.

4 RBs, little cane success from any

Dude has wheels! and has 2 more years of high school. if he can add wait and keep the speed he will be dangerous. we need speed you cant teach that!

Advertisement
Advertisement
But the kid is just now entering his Jr year and hes 5'11 and 175. You got to think hes going to put on 20 if not 30 lbs before he gets here. this could be a 6'0 210 lb rb as a true freshman. Add that to his current speed this kid could end up being straight beast mode. Oh and hes got some dam good blood lines as well. Take all day if you asking me. jmo.
No way he gets to 210 but 190 would be sufficient with his vision and footwork.

Reactions: ben
Well I do think he broke Gore's HS record. Freddie Miles is also very very high up there for best RB in Dade HS history.

Also wasn't Bobby like a 2003 or 2004 recruit? So he must have had these jits in college for them to already be going to college lol

I dunno who is #1 but that is one heavy list:

Willis
Gore
BWJ
Duke
Highsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back