2023 ATH Robby Washington Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
His twin Bobby was recently offered after camp so he might be on board soon too.

Yes.

That being said, I'd be very surprised if the staff actually took this kid's commitment considering he's a '23 kid.

He's fast as ****, don't get me wrong. But they're being selective even with the '22 kids, giving this kid the green light to go public with this would surprise me, but I guess we'll see.

We took Lamar Seymore's commitment early, Laurence's brother.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure what to make of this...so I'll just keep it simple....Welcome to the U, hope he does big things here!

Advertisement
Wait ... does this mean the whole we aint taking kids early crap was crap and we need to start being worried about 22?
Panic Omg GIF

His twin Bobby was recently offered after camp so he might be on board soon too.

We took Lamar Seymore's commitment early, Laurence's brother.

True, but that's a local kid with a bunch of big time offers and the brother of a kid on the team. Again, it's definitely possible they'd let him commit. I just found it a little strange that, considering the strategy, it'd happen now.

Regardless, IMO he's a take. The kid can absolutely fly. So if the staff said he's good, then he's good. Welcome aboard, young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back