2023 5-star DE Hicks travels to UM for Paradise, impressed by Simpson

View as article
Advertisement
Shemar was offered way more by Ruiz and team. The reason for him not taking the higher offer, is because Ruiz and team refused to pay off the handler whose name I shall not speak, because he’s a lout and a turncoat. aTm paid the man a large amount of money to secure Shemar’s services. This is a fact, and has been discussed ad nauseam by the people in the know.

There’s nothing “whack” about it. Shemar chose to get his handler the payday, rather than doing what was best for his own path.
Well let’s hope Ruiz offers this same kinda money for David Hicks and Nyckoles Harbor. Both are way better prospects than Shemar anyways. We need to start stacking 5* DL on top of each other to get back to where we once was. David Hicks, Nyckoles Harbor, Jayden Wayne and Rueben Bain. We NEED all 4.

Well let’s hope Ruiz offers this same kinda money for David Hicks and Nyckoles Harbor. Both are way better prospects than Shemar anyways. We need to start stacking 5* DL on top of each other to get back to where we once was. David Hicks, Nyckoles Harbor, Jayden Wayne and Rueben Bain. We NEED all 4.
Bro that would be a nightmare for the ACC.

I suspect that Ruiz will have a large NIL budget every season until Mario retires. With NIL deals now revolutionizing the sport, and Mario’s gift for relentless recruiting, I see a lot of top classes in our future, starting with the Class of 23.’

I think that some fans still don’t get just how remarkable Mario’s work was in not only salvaging our Class of 22’, but finishing as high as we did, and we’re not done yet. I have a great feeling about Conerly. I think that in the end, he picks the good guys.

Gonna be a super tough pull.

NIL money is a game changer, especially in Texas.
NIL money is a game changer at Miami as well. Miami is in a position to match or exceed anyone’s NIL deal. They proved it with Shamar. Relationships is the reason why I think Miami gets him. With this new Miami staff, there’s no more “gonna be a tough pull or that’s SEC country or he’s all SEC”.

“Do what you’ve always done and you’re going to get what you’ve always gotten”

Advertisement
Shemar and @Brooklyndee said that we outbid TAMU for him. The question is, will we be willing to outbid Texas and TAMU for Hicks. If what Shemar and BrooklynDee said is 110% true...then I am not worried about being outbid. Just get one of the 5 OVs and we are at least at the bidding table.

Some schools will fall off simply because they won't be willing to go the lengths it will take.
we about that life now

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know for sure he asked for courtside tickets but I didn't hear he asked for the season. But this is a guy before Shemar had trouble making his car payment. And yea I put his info out there like that. F him.
Dave Chapelle GIF by moodman

I know for sure he asked for courtside tickets but I didn't hear he asked for the season. But this is a guy before Shemar had trouble making his car payment. And yea I put his info out there like that. F him.
Wait what , please tell me your just ******* with us abbot him asking for tickets. I know I didn't like him from the moment I saw his fat sloppy ***, on streeters show with those dingy shorts , crocs and s **** Jean jacket on. It screamed broke loser to me all day long

Advertisement
lol this bait without knowing the car! If he was dumb enough to buy a Ferrari, yeah a lot of people have trouble making that payment. However trouble making the payment on a Daewoo Lanos is a completely different story.

Streeter lost me in this deal. He supported Moe and lied like they all do to justify having no morals. Shemar needs his help. He was literally with them that week and morning knowing all of it. He has supported Luke's short bus getting players, bribes for coaching jobs. He even talked about, does a kid owe someone for teaching him to run routes at 8 years old? Moe has a job to coach him. How can a school system allow a coach to be a handler and sell a kid? The whole thing is sickening. John is running his NIL legitimately. He is not going to do anything shady to get anyone in trouble. Do you think Mario or John are going to deal with Moe in any format going forward? He won't have a kid to demand to be treated differently than other recruits, taken to different restaurants or wearing a A&M hat at Shemar's announcement before he picks which had to take place alone after everyone else. The whole thing was a disgrace. Now would Miami take his transfer?

is it supposed to be some shocking revelation that a guy whose job is coaching defensive line at the high school level doesn't have a lot of money and might welcome the opportunity to make a bunch of money off some college's boosters? like, this is supposed to be some shocking dirt? lol.

It's bigger than that. Steering a kid into a less than ideal situation because one school treats you as a handler better is some shocking dirt when you have that type of influence over a kid and his family. And setting them up for 2 years as their confidant. That's not really an lol to me personally.

Advertisement
Back