2023 3* DT Terry Simmons Jr

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this were 2014 or even last year, I'd say we were reaching for a JAG. However, we have too many legit coaches/staff members now that know what the **** they're doing.....so I won't second guess any of their decisions at this time.

Advertisement
If we’re looking at developmental guys, I hope we look at kids committed to Utah, Iowa State, NC State, and Baylor. Those teams seem to do well with developmental Dlinemen.
Your forgetting....Pitt as well. If a kid has offers fron the school u mentioned and Pitt I dont care the stars I think there is potential there.

Which is why I liked Moten because Iowa state was on him a long time.

Got a little Allen Haye to him. What you think @dmone. If he is 6"1-6"2 legit not to bad of a look

Advertisement
They need to get him on a visit and size him up. I know they want to get bigger up front.
He said he will come on a visit for the UM FSU game on November 5th. Should be a pretty electric stadium that night ... always is. And he will witness UM beating down a "rival". And UM plays Duke on Oct 22nd so that game will be fresh in his mind.

Advertisement
If we’re looking at developmental guys, I hope we look at kids committed to Utah, Iowa State, NC State, and Baylor. Those teams seem to do well with developmental Dlinemen.

Funny you mentioned...gabby did say they are circling back on Caleb Bryant from Mississippi. He's currently committed to Utah.

Sounds like Miami and Coral Gables could sway him based on his reasons for chosing Duke.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back