2022 WR Erriyon Knighton

Advertisement
Lol okay don’t listen to the guy who’s ran 10.3 in 100 and is friends with multiple Olympians both past and present Because I’m a hater haha. I’m a grown man with a great career. I want nothing more than kids to be successful. I just hate when they have idiots like you in their life telling them bullsh**, influencing them into stupid decisions. I hope like **** he tunes people like you out. Do better! Be better and listen to people who know more about things than you. Don’t be a sucka
Rolling with this guy and his sage words.

Advertisement
My nephew Erriyon is 6'0 165 probably will go full-time running Track that is his focus now at Hillsborough high school. Things may change but the family has focused on him on track no football.

Thats to bad yall selling the kid short. he can run track and play football it's been done numerous times. Plus, theres more cash in football

Thats to bad yall selling the kid short. he can run track and play football it's been done numerous times. Plus, more cash in football
Depends how good you are on track, if you are an elite olympian you can make more money plus less punishment on the body.

Advertisement
Everytime I see this thread..

I know some believe we have 4.4 everywhere, but them boys look slow af on the field.. Sad state of affairs at WR and corner in miami..

I guess we know he wont be a Cane....

As a track coach myself, all I will say is GOOD LUCK to the young man. We've seen too many of this HS to PRO jumps not work out....here's to hoping much success to the young man....

Facts.. I went track over football myself and I was pretty **** good.. God bless him that journey will be hard but I’m rooting for him

Advertisement
Lol okay don’t listen to the guy who’s ran 10.3 in 100 and is friends with multiple Olympians both past and present Because I’m a hater haha. I’m a grown man with a great career. I want nothing more than kids to be successful. I just hate when they have idiots like you in their life telling them bullsh**, influencing them into stupid decisions. I hope like **** he tunes people like you out. Do better! Be better and listen to people who know more about things than you. Don’t be a sucka
Hi hater!

To **** with school (he can always go back)..get money & he’s getting that MF money!

Hi hater!

To **** with school (he can always go back)..get money & he’s getting that MF money!
Lol I’ve always said I wish him the best. You think I’m a hater because he signed a contract for how much? Our definition of MF money is completely different lol and that’s okay.

I hope he succeeds! I’m never going to root against a kid ever. Family situations can dictate decisions. But don’t act like he making crazy money. The kid still has a lonnggg way to go. He hasn’t even ran a time fast enough to qualify for the trials. I hope like **** that he does though. Olympics are this year and for the first time ever he’ll get an idea of where he truly stands. He has potential but potential means you ain’t done ****.

As i told you before, pro track is a tough tough lifestyle. No kid has left this early out of high school and had a ton of success. That’s not an opinion it’s a fact to date. But for his sake May everything work out for the him and May he save whatever money he’s getting. There are no guarantees in this life so, if you truly are close to the kid, please get him a financial advisor and support him through the ups and the downs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol I’ve always said I wish him the best. You think I’m a hater because he signed a contract for how much? Our definition of MF money is completely different lol and that’s okay.

I hope he succeeds! I’m never going to root against a kid ever. Family situations can dictate decisions. But don’t act like he making crazy money. The kid still has a lonnggg way to go. He hasn’t even ran a time fast enough to qualify for the trials. I hope like **** that he does though. Olympics are this year and for the first time ever he’ll get an idea of where he truly stands. He has potential but potential means you ain’t done ****.

As i told you before, pro track is a tough tough lifestyle. No kid has left this early out of high school and had a ton of success. That’s not an opinion it’s a fact to date. But for his sake May everything work out for the him and May he save whatever money he’s getting. There are no guarantees in this life so, if you truly are close to the kid, please get him a financial advisor and support him through the ups and the downs.
I’m not taking your advice with regard to anything with this kid as you don’t have a clue. How would you when you’ve NEVER been this good. Like never ever at any point in your life but he’s set up perfectly but he’ll stumble bc that’s life.

You’re such a piece of 💩 that now you bigotly assume his family situation is lacking so he needed to go pro. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Like what kind of black man are you? Btw, his family situation is GREAT. I mean it’s fantastic on every level...mom, dad, grand parents & sibling are really doing amazing.

& why do people like you always throw “hire a financial advisor” like it isn’t 1 million examples of them ******** athletes over too. You’ll best be served by simply STFU & being a fan.

I’m not taking your advice with regard to anything with this kid as you don’t have a clue. How would you when you’ve NEVER been this good. Like never ever at any point in your life but he’s set up perfectly but he’ll stumble bc that’s life.

You’re such a piece of 💩 that now you bigotly assume his family situation is lacking so he needed to go pro. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Like what kind of black man are you? Btw, his family situation is GREAT. I mean it’s fantastic on every level...mom, dad, grand parents & sibling are really doing amazing.

& why do people like you always throw “hire a financial advisor” like it isn’t 1 million examples of them ******** athletes over too. You’ll best be served by simply STFU & being a fan.
Good lord man you are helpless lmao. I never said anything about someone situation being bad. I said family situation meaning the family obviously thought it was in everyone’s best interest.
I know nothing about professional track though apparently... My college sprint coach is one of two people ever to run under 10 seconds in the 100 and jump over 28 feet in the long jump. The other one, Carl Lewis who I’ve met multiple times and have friends that train with him in Houston. I can call multiple Olympians right now but I know nothing lmaoooo. Okay buddy.

Like I’ve told yo clown *** multiple times, I’m rooting for the kids success. He’s doing something that no American sprinter has ever done successfully. Go pro at 16-17 years old.

Here’s what I know. He’s only run under 21 seconds twice so far and once under 10.3. I ran 10.37 when I was 18 years old got hurt and never ran that fast again. Jeremy Rankin a guy a trained with. Previous U16 national record holder in the 60m dash ran 6.64 and beat Yohan Blake at the Armory when he was 15. I was in the race as a freshman in high school when he ran 10.32 as a 15-16 year old sophomore. You’ve probably never heard of him because injuries and bad luck. I can go down a list of guys i know that thought they were going to be the next great and it didn’t work out. So many things need to go right in order to make Olympic dreams come true. It’s not about posting a fast time or two. But I guess I’m a piece of **** for keeping it real.

I hope he continues to progress, stays healthy and becomes the next great American Sprinter and the first to ever do it going pro before 18. will it happen? we’ll see in due time. But seriously if you think a financial advisor is a scam or a bad idea lol do some research. Even if the kid were to make $5M by the time he’s 25 that ain’t nothing if he lives for another 55 years.

Good lord man you are helpless lmao. I never said anything about someone situation being bad. I said family situation meaning the family obviously thought it was in everyone’s best interest.
I know nothing about professional track though apparently... My college sprint coach is one of two people ever to run under 10 seconds in the 100 and jump over 28 feet in the long jump. The other one, Carl Lewis who I’ve met multiple times and have friends that train with him in Houston. I can call multiple Olympians right now but I know nothing lmaoooo. Okay buddy.

Like I’ve told yo clown *** multiple times, I’m rooting for the kids success. He’s doing something that no American sprinter has ever done successfully. Go pro at 16-17 years old.

Here’s what I know. He’s only run under 21 seconds twice so far and once under 10.3. I ran 10.37 when I was 18 years old got hurt and never ran that fast again. Jeremy Rankin a guy a trained with. Previous U16 national record holder in the 60m dash ran 6.64 and beat Yohan Blake at the Armory when he was 15. I was in the race as a freshman in high school when he ran 10.32 as a 15-16 year old sophomore. You’ve probably never heard of him because injuries and bad luck. I can go down a list of guys i know that thought they were going to be the next great and it didn’t work out. So many things need to go right in order to make Olympic dreams come true. It’s not about posting a fast time or two. But I guess I’m a piece of **** for keeping it real.

I hope he continues to progress, stays healthy and becomes the next great American Sprinter and the first to ever do it going pro before 18. will it happen? we’ll see in due time. But seriously if you think a financial advisor is a scam or a bad idea lol do some research. Even if the kid were to make $5M by the time he’s 25 that ain’t nothing if he lives for another 55 years.
Didn’t read 1 word.
Goodbye hater!

So is track like baseball where you can come back and play football if things don’t work out a few years down the road?

Advertisement
Back