2022 2022 S Alfonzo Allen receives offer

Advertisement
YES! HIM!..... So who the **** is Wilson?? Lol maaaan maybe I'm too tired and need to wait until I get off of work.
Two guys named Kimari, one is Wilson who spells his name like this, and he is the top S in nation, from Ft. Pierce area but plays at IMG now.
Rogers is a CB from Mississippi, spells his name different, and I probably butchered it above, unintentionally, he is a top 5-10 CB in nation depending on where you look. Both highly coveted and being recruited as such.

Two guys named Kimari, one is Wilson who spells his name like this, and he is the top S in nation, from Ft. Pierce area but plays at IMG now.
Rogers is a CB from Mississippi, spells his name different, and I probably butchered it above, unintentionally, he is a top 5-10 CB in nation depending on where you look. Both highly coveted and being recruited as such.
Ooooooh okay okay I see. Thank you!

Advertisement
Sounds like a CaneSport hit piece. Run an article on a kid not coming here so they can smear Manny and his staff. Good player. Doubt we would take a commit.

Advertisement
****, all those Hallandale boys going out of state?
It’s March, these early commits don’t really mean anything other than Coach Hawkins is a young energetic recruiter & he’s done a good job connecting with Rosegreen & convincing him to convince his most coveted recruits to preserve them a spot somewhere.

I’m almost certain none of them stick with ASU, but once FSU, UF, UGA, South Car, Tenn, Auburn etc apply more pressure they’ll be sending out respect my decision tweets.

It’s March, these early commits don’t really mean anything other than Coach Hawkins is a young energetic recruiter & he’s done a good job connecting with Rosegreen & convincing him to convince his most coveted recruits to preserve them a spot somewhere.

I’m almost certain none of them stick with ASU, but once FSU, UF, UGA, South Car, Tenn, Auburn etc apply more pressure they’ll be sending out respect my decision tweets.

FSU? Some of their own commits will be sending out those tweets once they lose more than half their games.

Advertisement

Nah you're absolutely right!

This was a two months ago when he was still at Hallandale HS before he transferred to Miami Central HS, it's really informative in offering insight into 2022 DB Alfonzo Allen 's recruitment.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back